[TC] Gaming Forums
My old LFS advert - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Community Area (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Forum: Live for Speed Area (/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Thread: My old LFS advert (/showthread.php?tid=33904)

My old LFS advert - FFTroy - 2021-09-02 02:53

Hi all, i find my very old video. the video is from 2010/2011 I don't remember exactly. A while before, I bought a semi-professional camera and decided to shoot videos on Facebook and social networks for companies. I note that before that I learned a bit of editing in Sony Vegas, where I created videos from playing LFS. I was quite naive, but it started my great professional era, thanks to which I got to work in a large film production.

RE: My old LFS advert - Dizzle - 2021-09-02 03:33

Pretty cool, although id be sick trying to drive that thing. Lol

RE: My old LFS advert - FFTroy - 2021-09-02 04:16

(2021-09-02 03:33)Dizzle Wrote:  Pretty cool, although id be sick trying to drive that thing. Lol

Have you tried it? It's really not very good. I was excited about it then, but it wasn't very realistic

I don't know how much technology has shifted, but this really wasn't good. When you broke in, it hurt terribly and all the movements there are too big. It really doesn't have much to do with real car driving. But it is more than 10 years old machine. For me, the best LFS with a steering wheel and nothing more. The absence of physical strength will give you a great feeling for the car.

RE: My old LFS advert - Dino - 2021-09-02 06:39

Imagine being rammed in this and making dozens of flips