[TC] Gaming Forums
- Unban request from Ankka (Unban Request Denied by Bez) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Unban Requests (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+----- Forum: Unban Requests - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=36)
+----- Thread: - Unban request from Ankka (Unban Request Denied by Bez) (/showthread.php?tid=33970)

- Unban request from Ankka (Unban Request Denied by Bez) - Ankka - 2021-09-21 11:24

● Your LFS Username: 5Ankka1

● Time & Date of Incident:2021-09-20 17:47

● Replay / Screenshot Link: NONE
● Replay Timestamps: NONE

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: I sweared only once. No one was angry to me. I paid the fine (autofine for swearing). I really don't understand why im banned.

Just to give some more information to my request.

Im always thinking the fun of people and i think many people agree me on that, that i try to make the server more fun for everyone. I help defuse toxic situations/argument situations. It is just all love for TC peace Heart.

RE: Unban request from Ankka - Ankka - 2021-09-21 12:29

here is a screenshot on my most recent money transactions

https://i.imgur.com/HF5Jgrc.png

RE: Unban request from Ankka - Kyle - 2021-09-21 14:03

Ankka, paying the fine for swearing isn't an alternative to a warning. In fact, the swear fine acts as a warning in itself - I just wanted to clarify this to you.

I have notified the admin who banned you originally, so they will get back to you in due course. Please be patient.

The administrator who originally issued your ban has been notified
Please be patient whilst this request is reviewed.

RE: Unban request from Ankka - Bez - 2021-09-21 15:56

Hello Ankka,

On 09/13 (7 days ago) you received a confirmable warning after 7 fines and a kick within 30 days.

Quote:In-game warning message:
You must not avoid the swear filter. Swearing fines are
warnings. If you continue to ignore these you will be banned
Please follow the server rules.
Confirmed: Yes, 2021-09-13 16:08:26 UTC

3 hours later you avoided the swear filter and I had to fine you. I gave you a last chance and left it at that.

7 days later you swear and get fined again...

Swear fines act as warnings. Just because you get fined doesn't make it okay to continue to swear..

Sit out your 7 day ban and rethink how you're going to act while playing on our servers.

Quote:1.7. Use proper language at all times.
Swearing, insults, racism, abuse and otherwise offensive language is not tolerated in our servers. Insulting gestures (ie "middle finger") or graphical characters will be treated like written in plain text. That includes the use of substitution characters in swearwords.

Note: The most serious swearwords are auto-fined by the system, but this is only a warning. You may still get banned in case of repeated violations.

Unban Request Denied
Please read our terms & conditions if you wish to appeal this ban.