[TC] Gaming Forums
Unban Requests (Boculs) and again banned for nothing - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Thread: Unban Requests (Boculs) and again banned for nothing (/showthread.php?tid=34103)

Pages: 1 2

Boculs - Boculs - 2020-08-04 21:37

Hello guys! I wanna say sorry previous times i was playing drunk... And i did a lot mistakes... And i wanna say sorry to all and get unban.... I can also take off mods and put stock lfs cars like my XRT, XRG, RB4 and FZ5....

Administrator Message by: Kyle

Moved to Server Administration Tasks from Unban Appeals

RE: Boculs - Kyle - 2020-08-04 22:14

Hello there,

You were only banned becuase your account was used in a different country than usual (this prevents stolen accounts being used) - if you can tell me where you usually play from, and if you have moved country (or used a VPN) then I can unban you.

On another note, VOB mods are not allowed on our servers so please remove these modifications if they are installed before connecting to our server (http://tc-g.uk/stockvob).

Thanks,
Kyle

RE: Boculs - Boculs - 2020-08-04 23:26

No , i'm not using vpn... Before i was in Netherlands, but now i'm in my homeland.... You just don't know how i'm living and so you thinking i'm using vpn....
Thanks...

RE: Boculs - Kyle - 2020-08-04 23:27

Ah, that's no problem do not worry.

Your account has been unlocked and will be unbanned shortly.

Please respond to this thread in future cases of Code 1 bans or country changes rather than posting a new thread. This will help administrators swiftly deal with any further cases.

If you find yourself frequently travelling between two locations or are going on holiday, you can now enable Holiday Mode right from [TC] World. Holiday Mode will enable you to connect to our [TC] Gaming servers from another nominated country without getting a 'Code 1' ban.

Login to [TC] World > My Account to enable this feature!

NOTE: To login to [TC] World, you will need to use your LFS username and the password you set in-game, using the !password command.

Boculs unban pls no vpn - Boculs - 2021-04-10 16:13

LFS nickname: boculs

Time & Date of Incident: I don't know, a few months
Replay / Screenshot Link:
Replay Timestamps:

Hello! A few months before i got banned because i chan
ge location in real life not using vpn...
I wanna get unbaned pls, because i don't change any internet settings only place where i live with another internet...

Administrator Message by: Frozen

Thread moved to Server Administration Tasks

RE: Boculs unban pls no vpn - Frozen - 2021-04-10 18:16

Hi,

You were banned for Code 1. This means that our system detected a country change. If you've moved to another country please mention your previous and current country.

-Frozen

RE: Boculs - Boculs - 2021-04-10 20:03

Okey, thank you Wink

Latvia and now is Netherlands. Smile

Boculs (Country Unlocked and Unbanned by Carl) - Carl - 2021-04-10 20:21

Please respond to this thread in future cases of Code 1 bans or country changes rather than posting a new thread. This will help administrators swiftly deal with any further cases.

If you find yourself frequently travelling between two locations or are going on holiday, you can now enable Holiday Mode right from [TC] World. Holiday Mode will enable you to connect to our [TC] Gaming servers from another nominated country without getting a 'Code 1' ban.

NOTE: To login to [TC] World, you will need to use your LFS username and the password you set in-game, using the !password command.

Unban Requests (Boculs) no vpn - Boculs - 2021-06-12 18:37

LFS nickname : Boculs
Time & Date of Incident: 6/12/2021
Hello! I'm not using vpn, i'm now on Visby in Sweden island, unban please

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NWtuLDe3jRg&t=1241s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LzLG4q-UU2w&t=10469s
nope thats not true, what mods im using?

RE: Unban Requests (Boculs) no vpn - Boculs - 2021-06-12 19:01

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4urpBeuj7_s&t=1246s here also

RE: Unban Requests (Boculs) no vpn - Boculs - 2021-06-12 19:50

and also this is not second hand acc..... why people is always wrong to me....

RE: Unban Requests (Boculs) no vpn - BP - 2021-06-13 06:58

What are you talking about?

RE: Unban Requests (Boculs) no vpn - Boculs - 2021-06-13 14:56

Hello! Today i almost get in server, everything was loading and then i got banned again? What happened, can someone please fix it?

Unban Requests (Boculs) no vpn (Country Unlocked and Unbanned by Frozen) - Frozen - 2021-06-13 16:23

Unban Requests (Boculs) - Boculs - 2021-07-26 13:14

Hello! Few weeks ago i go to Belgium.... And again no vpn sorry...
- Your LFS Username: Boculs

- Time & Date of Incident 7/26/2021

- Replay / Screenshot Link: Not have
- Replay Timestamps: Not have

RE: Unban Requests (Boculs) no vpn - Kyle - 2021-07-26 13:45

Hi,

You aren't banned currently - what I suggest you do is logon to [TC] World before you connect to our servers and use holiday mode. You can find information in Frozen's post above.

- Kyle

Unban Requests (Boculs) - Boculs - 2021-07-26 16:40

our LFS Username: Boculs

- Time & Date of Incident 07.26.2021

- Replay / Screenshot Link: not have
- Replay Timestamps: not have

- Reasons as to why you think you deserve an unban and why you feel your unban request was unfairly denied: I'm not using vpn, i just moved to Belgium

RE: Boculs - Carl - 2021-07-26 17:43

Previous country? Please keep to your own thread here, I have merged it.

RE: Boculs - Boculs - 2021-07-27 07:21

I was in Sweden. Visby Gotlands. But now in Belgium. Wink

RE: Boculs - Kyle - 2021-07-27 10:25

Please let us know if you are moving country permanently before you connect to our servers. You can also use holiday mode as outlined below.