[TC] Gaming Forums
Additional speedlimit for trucks/buses - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General Information (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Discussions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Server & InSim Suggestions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+---- Thread: Additional speedlimit for trucks/buses (/showthread.php?tid=34173)

Additional speedlimit for trucks/buses - Marty_Deslions - 2021-12-13 11:24

Just like real life (at least in the Netherlands and probably other parts of Europe) I think it would be nice to have an additional speedlimit for truck/lorries and buses.

In the Netherlands there is a speedlimit of 80 km/h for truck and buses. Some buses, (the coach/touringcar ones) have a speedlimit of 100 km/h.

Note: I'm not talking about a speedLIMITER, but a speedlimit as like where you can get a fine if you drive faster than it. For example on the AB in TC, where the normal speedlimit is 160, truck and buses would still have a speedlimit of 80 or whatever, eventhough they can probably go faster.

Please excuse my language/grammar mistakes.

RE: Additional speedlimit for trucks/buses - bowler - 2021-12-13 13:15

Yeah i think this is a good idea marty make it more roleplaying again big+1 from me

RE: Additional speedlimit for trucks/buses - Felipe Jardim - 2021-12-16 15:58

If implemented, should be 10% less of what the normal speed limit is and should instantly apply to any truck type vehicle as soon as you drive it. +1 for me

RE: Additional speedlimit for trucks/buses - Ras - 2021-12-16 16:05

Yes, it only makes sense, that the big vehicles have a lower speed limit. They are dangerous just like real life.

RE: Additional speedlimit for trucks/buses - Misterviin - 2021-12-16 17:46

(2021-12-16 16:05)Ras Wrote:  Yes, it only makes sense, that the big vehicles have a lower speed limit. They are dangerous just like real life.

Or just allow tank, tank goes slow, never past speed limit. We wont use it to plow cars Smile