[TC] Gaming Forums
+ Report RAM (Report Archived by Adam) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: + Report RAM (Report Archived by Adam) (/showthread.php?tid=3442)

+ Report RAM (Report Archived by Adam) - Luffe - 2012-06-11 21:21

● Your LFS Username: Proluffe

● Their LFS Username(s): sean_drifter
● Their LFS GameName(s):[COP]Sean

● Replay and/or Screenshot Link:
http://www.mediafire.com/?r61v6oo4gb7wfyy
● Replay Timestamps:

● Description of incident (inc Date & Time)
6/11/2012 11:00pm

I got ramed allot in this chase. they dont follow 5.4. Force / Physical Contact
Any force used must be calculated and tactical. The direct impact of intentional contact should cause very minor or ideally no damage to either car. Ramming is forbidden.

they pit me when it is dangerous..

hope you can do somthing whit it plizz

so sorry for my bad Engelish.

Report RAM - Luffe - 2012-06-11 21:23

● Your LFS Username: Proluffe

● Their LFS Username(s): livefornow
● Their LFS GameName(s):ßénnì [COP]

● Replay and/or Screenshot Link:
http://www.mediafire.com/?r61v6oo4gb7wfyy
● Replay Timestamps:

● Description of incident (inc Date & Time)
6/11/2012 11:00pm

I got ramed allot in this chase. they dont follow 5.4. Force / Physical Contact
Any force used must be calculated and tactical. The direct impact of intentional contact should cause very minor or ideally no damage to either car. Ramming is forbidden.

they pit me when it is dangerous..

hope you can do somthing whit it plizz

RE: Report RAM - SeanProdTV - 2012-06-11 21:26

im not a lier , i think i actually did ram him , but i didnt do it on purpuse , i tryed to pit him , but i was going to fast , and i was distrackted by my little brother , im not trying to blame it at my brother or anything , i apologised , after 2 minutes , becouse i realised it could be a ram , but im still going to say it , im sorry luffe , it wasent on purpuse , and i paid u a compositon, im verry sorry , it wont happend again to anyone , i promiss !

RE: Report RAM - Adampower - 2012-06-11 22:10

Merged threads, as it is same chase.

This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

RE: Report RAM - Moving Coil - 2012-06-12 18:41

(2012-06-11 21:26)Sean_drifter Wrote:  im verry sorry , it wont happend again to anyone , i promiss !

Well, it happened to me. Check my report thread.

RE: Report RAM - SeanProdTV - 2012-06-12 19:23

it was a road block getover it.

RE: Report RAM - Moving Coil - 2012-06-12 19:50

4.5. Roadblocks:
Randomly placed roadblocks are forbidden. The car(s) forming a roadblock must not move after it is in view of the suspect.

5.4. Force / Physical Contact

RE: Report RAM - Adampower - 2012-06-16 15:58

Im in the middle of reviewing the replay, and making decisions wont be long now. Ta.

RE: Report RAM - Moving Coil - 2012-06-16 16:55

Please bear in mind that Turbo forgot to check the ram in my report and than he re-reviewed it and gave a warning to Sean for ramming.

RE: Report RAM - Adampower - 2012-06-17 00:49

(2012-06-16 16:55)Moving Coil Wrote:  Please bear in mind that Turbo forgot to check the ram in my report and than he re-reviewed it and gave a warning to Sean for ramming.

This report is independent of anything which has happened in any other report thread, however if there is previous record on sujects file on User Reporting System (URS) this will be used to support along side the thought process of taking into account all factors in a report to come to a conclusion and a suitable punishment if necessary.

Now, specific to this report I have watched mostly riding on board with Benni as he was in cop1 position majority of time, using different cameras, looking at technique, car position, speed difference and taking into account lag.

Overall Benni, technique was good, aniticpation good, car control overall good, a couple of incidences where he got it a little bit wrong namely (26.22 benni, difference in speed borderline ram plus lag hit) position of car was at a diagonal angle and just hits rear quadrant, speed difference was acceptable but execution was poor, after lag spike and a spin. Good aggression sometimes a little bit too much but acceptable, relating to the Cop1Cop2 rule, without reading chatlogs, needs to calm down a bit and not be so dominant, did break this a few times but nothing major.

With regards to Sean, after watching the replay and taking into account all factors, users cop rights will be revoked and will have to take training. Passed basic training 2 weeks ago, however looking at recent note on file, and also looking at replay incidences namely, (34.00 sean stops and rolls into a roadblock position unannounced) (35.46 ram speed difference >30mph clear aim no technique or position - sends them both into spin), overall car control poor, did not contribute alot to chase. Car control poor, positioning poor, execution of maneuver poor. Rammed straight into suspect and set up unannounced roadblock. With that happening and being picked up on, user will need to receive basic + advanced training to get rights back. Also needs to make conscious effort on positioning, control, execution of PITs.

I had already made up my mind before looking at record, and that just confirmed my decision.

Lastly, (Danielsen0905) Danielsen, stormed through your chase and consequently made you get bust. Looking from this users incar view point, did all he could to evade and used brakes correctly and tried to swerve and was being chased from himself, will be given a warning to be careful in future.

Thanks for your report,

Adam

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.