[TC] Gaming Forums
- City Driving Server Unban (Unban Request Denied by Grizz) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Unban Requests (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+----- Forum: Unban Requests - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=36)
+----- Thread: - City Driving Server Unban (Unban Request Denied by Grizz) (/showthread.php?tid=34483)

- City Driving Server Unban (Unban Request Denied by Grizz) - williamisraels - 2022-03-09 21:21

Hello.[/font]

My brother has just started playing lfs again after he stopped early 2019. I told him about city driving and he said he remembered it from before he stopped playing. But when he tried to connect to the server it said that he wasn't allowed to join it, which must mean that he is banned. So I went onto your website and found out that he had got permanently banned 2018-11-26 17:04 for money abuse. Is there any possibility of getting that ban removed?
I see no problem with sending him the money that he needs to start playing. He was 10 years old at the time of the ban and he didn't even know how to drive so I was thinking that if we could read through the rules and I could explain them to him, would there be any possibility of getting the ban removed? If he can’t take responsibility enough on following the rules and does things that are not allowed he sees no problem with getting a ban but since he was so young and didn’t understand anything, both me and him would really appreciate it if he could get another chance.

The username for the account is: v.israels

Best Regards, William.

RE: City Driving Server Unban - Grizz - 2022-03-10 02:53

Hello,

I understand your situation. I can't proceed with the request considering that you are not the owner of the account. Could you ask your brother to fill another unban request? If he doesn't have an account registered in our forum, create it and designate his in-game username.

I'm archiving this thread, feel free to contact me.

Thanks,
-Grizz

Unban Request Denied
Please read our terms & conditions if you wish to appeal this ban.