[TC] Gaming Forums
[RDSR] Lights v.1.4.6.9 [Siren/Strobe Program] - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Community Area (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Forum: Live for Speed Area (/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Thread: [RDSR] Lights v.1.4.6.9 [Siren/Strobe Program] (/showthread.php?tid=34588)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: [RDSR] Lights v.1.2.6 [Siren/Strobe Program] - Sadie - 2022-06-29 11:31

(2022-06-26 13:07)Wilczek Wrote:  Will appear only when you have a tag. (COP,MED,RES,TOW,VCU)

Just a headsup, HwA is missing

RE: [RDSR] Lights v.1.2.7 [Siren/Strobe Program] - Wilczek - 2022-06-29 11:55

^ i overlooked that, will add right now

[RDSR] Lights v.1.2.7

- Added [VCU] and [HwA] to filter

Next update I will add some auto update stuff so you don't have to download any new version manually.

(please dm me any suggestions, I want this app to be as good as possible)
discord: that guy#3328

RE: [RDSR] Lights v.1.3 [Siren/Strobe Program] - Wilczek - 2022-07-01 12:00

[RDSR] Lights v.1.3

- Update thing:

- Double pressing siren key will turn off siren now.

Click this to download [RDSR] Lights v.1.3

RE: [RDSR] Lights v.1.3 [Siren/Strobe Program] - SIMOX - 2022-07-16 17:13

So i downloaded this thing when it came out, windows defender flagged it as virus and it got deleted or something and i kinda forgot about it.
Downloaded it today again, no virus pop up or anything but when i launch the app it just showing me blank screen and nothing is happening.

So not sure what is wrong there. I can't find anything in windows defender history either.

[Image: Skcs3Nn.png]

RE: [RDSR] Lights v.1.3 [Siren/Strobe Program] - Bez - 2022-07-17 11:24

(2022-07-16 17:13)SIMOX Wrote:  So i downloaded this thing when it came out, windows defender flagged it as virus and it got deleted or something and i kinda forgot about it.
Downloaded it today again, no virus pop up or anything but when i launch the app it just showing me blank screen and nothing is happening.

So not sure what is wrong there. I can't find anything in windows defender history either.

I just had this, type something random in the CMD and it will fire right up. Very weird.

RE: [RDSR] Lights v.1.3 [Siren/Strobe Program] - Wilczek - 2022-07-17 12:44

I will release an update to prevent it from happening + other stuff once I'm back home. Sorry!

RE: [RDSR] Lights v.1.4 [Siren/Strobe Program] - Wilczek - 2022-07-25 21:36

[RDSR] Lights v.1.4

so I am a dumbass and I completely forgot to remove a line in the update code that made the program hang for 0.5 secs after it downloaded and launched the new version, resulting in it breaking beacuse the old version is still running and can't be deleted.

after the update process, when it says access denied and the window closes itself, launch "newlights.exe" and it should be all good

alternatively, download the new version from here

Changelog:

-Chg: Settings file extension changed from .txt to .ini
-Chg: [RDSR] Lights won't look through every single file/folder in the current directory trying to find old versions of it, making it launch instantly
-New: New /o patterns command to manage patterns (edit, change delay, etc.)
*NOT FINAL, will be improved in the future*

chuck styled changelog hhh
if i didn't forget anything thats all

i did an oopsie

forgot to mention /o buttons is /o hud now
app wont crash if you don't type anything in textbox

should update automatically now

RE: [RDSR] Lights v.1.4 [Siren/Strobe Program] - Matt - 2022-07-26 12:36

(2022-07-25 21:36)Wilczek Wrote:  1.4.1.0

i did an oopsie

If I had to explain coding in a sentence...

RE: [RDSR] Lights v.1.4.2 [Siren/Strobe Program] - Wilczek - 2022-07-28 18:30

1.4.2 - small update

- Auto Siren/Strobe

COP / MED / RES (i think it will work for HwA and VCU aswell)
Strobes and Siren will automatically turn on once you chase / respond to a call,
Strobes and Siren will automatically turn off once the chase ends / once you are done with the call.

For TOW's, only Strobes will turn on if you respond to a call, will turn off once you are done with the call.

- Auto Join Chase

Off by default, to enable it go in rdsrlights.ini where [RDSR] Lights are located, find AutoJoin=False and set the value to True (AutoJoin=True)
Then restart the app.

NOTE: if you can't find the line, restart [RDSR] Lights, settings should update after that.

- auto siren strobe works on joining chase now

- fixed crash

- fixed another crash

- removed tow from auto strobe

RE: [RDSR] Lights v.1.4.2.6 [Siren/Strobe Program] - Wilczek - 2022-07-29 13:18

- fixed auto siren/strobe not working if you are joining chase and the chased car has been busted

RE: [RDSR] Lights v.1.4.2.7 [Siren/Strobe Program] - Wilczek - 2022-08-06 12:39

1.4.2.7 [06.08.2022]

- fixed a few weird stuff
- you won't see InSim : password does not match your multiplayer admin password ever again
- raised minimum strobe delay to 120 and maximum to 500, if your strobe delay was below that, it will be set to 120
- added 3 new things for patterns:
37 - headlights + left indicator
38 - headlights + right indicator
39 - headlights + both indicators

might've forgotten about something but yeah
restart app for update

if it for some reason crashes while updating, run newlights.exe

RE: [RDSR] Lights v.1.4.2.8 [Siren/Strobe Program] - Wilczek - 2022-08-06 13:12

1.4.2.8 [06.08.2022]

- fixed InSim: first packet has unexpected size, should be IS_ISI

RE: [RDSR] Lights v.1.4.2.9 [Siren/Strobe Program] - Wilczek - 2022-08-08 16:27

1.4.2.9 [08.08.2022]

- settings should autosave after each edit in /o patterns

RE: [RDSR] Lights v.1.4.2.9 [Siren/Strobe Program] - Moonlight.Neko - 2022-08-18 13:25

I like the auto shut off on scene feature, but not sure if it's a bug or an option you can add to toggle on or off later, but on scene both lights and siren turn off. Can it be changed to siren only that turns off?

Thanks. Loving this program.

RE: [RDSR] Lights v.1.4.2.9 [Siren/Strobe Program] - Ras - 2022-08-21 13:44

The auto features are nice and all, but it would be good to have an option to turn it off in the config file. I like controlling my lights and sirens fully manually.

Also, the antivirus keeps removing the file. Any chance it can be made not to look like a virus?

RE: [RDSR] Lights v.1.4.2.9 [Siren/Strobe Program] - Wilczek - 2022-08-22 19:13

Main reason behind the virus detection is beacuse the app isn't signed, and signing costs money.

I will add a toggle for auto features etc. together with an menu that will have every setting in there (keybinds and stuff). Thanks for the suggestion!

Also, for anyone interested - I will make the source code for the app public in the future.

RE: [RDSR] Lights v.1.4.2.9 [Siren/Strobe Program] - Unknown555 - 2022-08-25 19:26

Idk why but for some reason sirenkeys malfunctioning mainly on pagedown and cursor keys only works on letters on keyboard

RE: [RDSR] Lights v.1.4.2.9 [Siren/Strobe Program] - Wilczek - 2022-08-25 19:36

what do you mean by malfunctioning?

RE: [RDSR] Lights v.1.4.2.9 [Siren/Strobe Program] - Unknown555 - 2022-08-26 11:27

it works others keys than pagedown or arrow down key idk why but it broke and both arrow down and page down works perfectly fine im able to bind but somehow they don't work when trying to activate in game

RE: [RDSR] Lights v.1.4.5.0 [Siren/Strobe Program] - Wilczek - 2022-08-27 10:00

yes, i skipped from 1.4.2.9 to 1.4.5, what are you going to do about it?

Changelog:

- Switched to DirectInput, allows binding to controller buttons/mouse buttons etc.

- Removed /o sirenkey, /o strobekey -- replaced by /o keybinds
- New menu: /o settings -- Includes 2 new toggles: Auto Join and Auto Siren/Strobe
- New menu: /o keybinds -- allows you to change your keybinds in LFS

and a few minor stuff

if it fails to update, download latest version from the link in first post