[TC] Gaming Forums
Idiot turns off traction control in Lambo - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Community Area (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Chat (/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+---- Forum: Multimedia (/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+---- Thread: Idiot turns off traction control in Lambo (/showthread.php?tid=3460)

Idiot turns off traction control in Lambo - Aus - 2012-06-12 21:37

RE: Idiot turns off traction control in Lambo - James - 2012-06-12 22:04

That is all.

RE: Idiot turns off traction control in Lambo - Nipper - 2012-06-12 22:32

I don't get what the traction control title is about, looks to me like he plain sucked, traction control or no. Simply moronic.

RE: Idiot turns off traction control in Lambo - Leon - 2012-06-12 23:03

I've done that. Guess I'm an idiot too... Or, maybe I'm not since it wasn't a flashy car - Maybe he's only an idiot because of the car being an expensive Lamborghini.

Let's all hate for him being rich!

Jealousy ftw!

Disclaimer: Post may contain sarcasm.

RE: Idiot turns off traction control in Lambo - Aus - 2012-06-13 01:27

I just meant that the person couldn't handle the wheel-spin that probably wouldn't have happened if he had traction control on. Maybe I should change the title to "Rich guy can't handle Lambo"

RE: Idiot turns off traction control in Lambo - Roba - 2012-06-13 07:09

Imo I love when rich people crash Laugh

There was a good title for a compilation of these. " Skills doesn't come with money " or similar Laugh

RE: Idiot turns off traction control in Lambo - Tommer - 2012-06-13 15:33

Paha. He deserved it. And yes he is an idiot because he was in a flashy car. Who in there right mind tries something as stupid as that in something as expensive is that, seriously? He's clearly more money than brains ha

RE: Idiot turns off traction control in Lambo - Paul - 2012-06-14 15:23

[Camera Guy] : I got that on video

[Driver] Let's turn around and all laugh at him !

Hahahahah Smile

RE: Idiot turns off traction control in Lambo - Leon - 2012-06-15 19:39

(2012-06-13 15:33)Tommer Wrote:  Paha. He deserved it. And yes he is an idiot because he was in a flashy car. Who in there right mind tries something as stupid as that in something as expensive is that, seriously? He's clearly more money than brains ha

Or maybe he can afford smashing it up?

RE: Idiot turns off traction control in Lambo - BP - 2012-06-15 19:52

Regardless of his financial standing, he's still an idiot for risking his own life and other people's lives.
(Not being a drama queen. That incident could have been much worse.)

RE: Idiot turns off traction control in Lambo - Leon - 2012-06-15 22:45

Nah. I give up anyway

RE: Idiot turns off traction control in Lambo - Blade3562 - 2012-06-16 04:46

Traction control was on for me and did the similiar forme. Pulling out of my street I accelerated uphill to the left. The traction control saw the outside wheel spinning and kept cutting throttle. A man was speeding and nearly destroyed the car and me, ever since then I have driven with it off, this man could have a valid reason, but his throttle control is not there.