[TC] Gaming Forums
[Implemented] CA6DFD (250cc Enduro bike) + replace - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General Information (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Discussions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Server & InSim Suggestions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+----- Forum: Car Additions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=243)
+----- Thread: [Implemented] CA6DFD (250cc Enduro bike) + replace (/showthread.php?tid=34714)

CA6DFD (250cc Enduro bike) + replace - KiiT1337 - 2022-06-01 08:21

https://www.lfs.net/files/vehmods/CA6DFD?information

Im here today asking to add this new bike and remove one actually existing on TC, because of these facts.

Is a higher, better quality bike, in the question of 3d moddeling, and another option with better details, lightings work all around, blinkers, brake light, tail light, headlight.

Has 4 configurations on this bike, which we have some sort of cargo on the back of the bike, like backpacks, and we can maybe, but just maybe thing about being another cop bike, cause is a light, and quick motorcycle, which build up speed pretty quick, but not deadly speeds.

And this Enduro 250cc baby, still capable to keep up even with Kyoto Autobahn, i've tested it, and it has reached 160km/h with no effort at all.

We still have on this bike same issue as MOQ150, which is mirrors not working, but mostly of the guys on bike ride on 3rd person, which isnt big deal, also, you can use Virtual mirrors anyway.

That being said, im kindly asking to remove Hbike V2, which is a good bike, fast and else, but, bad physics, no blinkers, no lights at all.

RE: CA6DFD (250cc Enduro bike) + replace - Marty_Deslions - 2022-06-01 21:04

No way!

I just got myself the HBike v2, i love it. Would be a shame to remove that.

The physics aren't that bad, you just need to get used to it. For me now it works fine. And the hbike is not the only vehicle without proper lighting.

Just keep the hbike on tc please!

RE: CA6DFD (250cc Enduro bike) + replace - KiiT1337 - 2022-06-01 23:33

(2022-06-01 21:04)Marty_Deslions Wrote:  No way!

I just got myself the HBike v2, i love it. Would be a shame to remove that.

The physics aren't that bad, you just need to get used to it. For me now it works fine. And the hbike is not the only vehicle without proper lighting.

Just keep the hbike on tc please!

Welp, tbh, cant deny, Hbike is a good one, fast, good to be driving at 220km/h on it, idk if they can but we could keep both, one more bike, more fun, more options, and lets be honest, Hbike is kinda obsolete, this new bike has all lights working, decent sound, lights are way visible, something Hbike wont ever have, cause mod dev just gave up on it, lets give it a try, maybe rent for now, then buyable in a future, why not?

Also we should change, why not give ourselves new bikes when they're added? See yahoma? Vulcan? SZK? Both good bikes, and has lights working, and rides pretty fine.

RE: CA6DFD (250cc Enduro bike) + replace - Marty_Deslions - 2022-06-02 11:25

I just like the hbike. Its currently the only chopperbike in TC, giving it some variation in motorcycles. If they really have to remove a bike in order to add the 250cc enduro bike, maybe remove a sportsbike or the scooter.

RE: CA6DFD (250cc Enduro bike) + replace - KiiT1337 - 2022-06-02 16:55

(2022-06-02 11:25)Marty_Deslions Wrote:  I just like the hbike. Its currently the only chopperbike in TC, giving it some variation in motorcycles. If they really have to remove a bike in order to add the 250cc enduro bike, maybe remove a sportsbike or the scooter.

There you got a good point, variation, we are barely seeing bikers, and when we actually do, mostly vulcan/moq150/yahoma, szk barely seen, Hbike aswell, and the GP 2 stroke not so often aswell, even more the SW350, which is an "old" concept, and good btw, but, no lights as i said before, and barely decent skinnable capacity.
Just change stuff around, can to be a good thing, and new horizons, who knows? Tongue

RE: CA6DFD (250cc Enduro bike) + replace - KiiT1337 - 2022-06-13 14:40

Welp, since this bike has been added, i'd like to have this bike in my garage, buyable btw..

RE: CA6DFD (250cc Enduro bike) + replace - Chuck - 2022-06-26 04:15

case closed