[TC] Gaming Forums
[Implemented] Line Runner IV (Truck) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General Information (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Discussions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Server & InSim Suggestions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+----- Forum: Car Additions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=243)
+----- Thread: [Implemented] Line Runner IV (Truck) (/showthread.php?tid=34729)

Line Runner IV (Truck) - bayanofmansorofisky - 2022-06-04 14:27

F3C2A4

LFS Mod Skin ID:  F3C2A4

Edit (internal): Edit

Name: Line Runner IV

Suggested values:
Price: 60,000€
Income: +3.5€
Cargo capacity: 4000kg
Rent price: 1.2€/km
Lifespan: Slightly more than RB4
Remarks: a utility truck with 4 Configurations.
Engine :
7 litre inline 6 / Rear wheel drive
Power : 373 kW (500 bhp) @ 4482 rpm
Torque : 794 Nm (586 lbft) @ 4482 rpm
Total mass : 8006 kg (17650 lbs)
Power-weight : 47 W / kg (63 bhp/ton)
Transmission : H-pattern gearbox
Fuel tank size : 300 litres

RE: Line Runner IV (Truck) - bayanofmansorofisky - 2022-06-08 09:40

Yes add looks good.
Meh no one bothers to type, bring back polls already.

RE: Line Runner IV (Truck) - BP - 2022-06-08 10:01

No one bothers to type because seemingly no one apart from you is interested in this vehicle right now.

Values look OK.

RE: Line Runner IV (Truck) - Felipe Jardim - 2022-06-10 13:18

Quote:Power : 373 kW (500 bhp) @ 4482 rpm

This is why i vote no (and why i like the scama over this mod)

RE: Line Runner IV (Truck) - M6nsh - 2022-06-10 19:40

(2022-06-10 13:18)Felipe Jardim Wrote:  
Quote:Power : 373 kW (500 bhp) @ 4482 rpm

This is why i vote no (and why i like the scama over this mod)

Nobody plays your truck scama either, Overall the V12 truck is 10x better than your 2$ mod truck

RE: Line Runner IV (Truck) - Felipe Jardim - 2022-06-11 22:41

Quote:Nobody plays your truck scama either, Overall the V12 truck is 10x better than your 2$ mod truck
Wow, you took that a bit personal with that comment, holy crap LOL it's almost as if you made the mod yourself hhhhhhh

AS A TRUCK DRIVER IRL, the engine in the mod is not adequate for what it is. this engine's useful powerband should be between 1500 to 3000 RPM and not just HP/TQ maxed out at the redline. The vehicle carries considerable weight and needs that grunt to move properly.

WITHOUT mentioning the Scama, look at the KAROBUS, METROBUS, RTS Bus, LCT3000, TOWNBUS and other heavy vehicles or "diesel" vehicles and their powerbands and you'll see what i mean.

If the mod author eventually makes the engine more "truck like" and it makes to the TC dealer, i will buy it. The only reason why i like the scama so much because it actually feels like im driving a large truck, its all about the experience, But i keep forgetting 80% of you guys play driving games with mouse and keyboards so any "feel" for you guys is practically non-existent

RE: Line Runner IV (Truck) - bayanofmansorofisky - 2022-06-12 09:32

(2022-06-11 22:41)Felipe Jardim Wrote:  
Quote:Nobody plays your truck scama either, Overall the V12 truck is 10x better than your 2$ mod truck
Wow, you took that a bit personal with that comment, holy crap LOL it's almost as if you made the mod yourself hhhhhhh

AS A TRUCK DRIVER IRL, the engine in the mod is not adequate for what it is. this engine's useful powerband should be between 1500 to 3000 RPM and not just HP/TQ maxed out at the redline. The vehicle carries considerable weight and needs that grunt to move properly.

WITHOUT mentioning the Scama, look at the KAROBUS, METROBUS, RTS Bus, LCT3000, TOWNBUS and other heavy vehicles or "diesel" vehicles and their powerbands and you'll see what i mean.

If the mod author eventually makes the engine more "truck like" and it makes to the TC dealer, i will buy it. The only reason why i like the scama so much because it actually feels like im driving a large truck, its all about the experience, But i keep forgetting 80% of you guys play driving games with mouse and keyboards so any "feel" for you guys is practically non-existent

Yep, I'm no expert in trucks irl neither their engines
Thank you for the helpful infos u demonstrated here
It will definitely help me make it better.
I really liked the scama aswell, i somehow felt the size u know.. And I'm also on mouse + keyboard so that express how good it is aswell.the only downside for me was thw sound a bit clippy but good detailing.

RE: Line Runner IV (Truck) - Felipe Jardim - 2022-06-12 14:40

(2022-06-12 09:32)V12 Wrote:  
(2022-06-11 22:41)Felipe Jardim Wrote:  

Yep, I'm no expert in trucks irl neither their engines
Thank you for the helpful infos u demonstrated here
It will definitely help me make it better.
I really liked the scama aswell, i somehow felt the size u know.. And I'm also on mouse + keyboard so that express how good it is aswell.the only downside for me was thw sound a bit clippy but good detailing.

Besides the engine, your mod is great! And yes, that mod you feel the "size" which is why i like it.

You need help with anything just let me know.

RE: Line Runner IV (Truck) - Chuck - 2022-06-26 04:34

Copied specs from LCT with exception of higher price (55k -> 65.2k) / capacity (3.5t -> 4t)/ garage(16 -> 20 slots)