[TC] Gaming Forums
+ Unban Request - racerss (Unban Request Granted by Bez) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Unban Requests (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+----- Forum: Unban Requests - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=36)
+----- Thread: + Unban Request - racerss (Unban Request Granted by Bez) (/showthread.php?tid=34756)

+ Unban Request - racerss (Unban Request Granted by Bez) - Adorable - 2022-06-08 19:38

● Your LFS Username: Racerss

● Time & Date of Incident: Today Approx 8PM UTC + 1

● Replay / Screenshot Link: N/a
● Replay Timestamps: N/a

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: A player has abused the !report feature (issued false reports) and managed to get my account banned via a red card.

RE: Unban Request - racerss - BP - 2022-06-08 19:56

Could you post a replay?
And it would be interesting if the reporters posted here with timestamps of what they reported for (they are not obligated to do this).

I don't think this will result in an early unban - most admins are probably unavailable now and it's a short ban. However, we will identify any abuse of the report system and take action on that.

RE: Unban Request - racerss - Bez - 2022-06-08 23:11

Investigating now. If I see any abuse of the !report system those who are responsible will be punished.

I have acknowledged your request
Please be patient during this review, I will reply in due course.

RE: Unban Request - racerss - Bez - 2022-06-15 22:46

I couldn't find any replays of said offenses or chat logs that prove any !report abuse was committed by any parties.

Thanks,
~Bez

Unban Request Granted
Your account will be unbanned shortly. Please ensure you read our rules prior to your return to our servers.