[TC] Gaming Forums
- An ordinary chase at TC (Report Archived by Grizz) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: - An ordinary chase at TC (Report Archived by Grizz) (/showthread.php?tid=34867)

- An ordinary chase at TC (Report Archived by Grizz) - theytookourjobs - 2022-07-18 00:59

Users Involved theytookourjobs, 200kw,

Your LFS Username:theytookourjobs

Their LFS Username(s):200kw,
Their In-game Nickname(s):[cop]lucky,

Incident Information: I got rammed from behind many times. Usually I wouldnt post this here but I got revoked for one. I would like to see the justice works for everyone. And please stop judging me because of my past its so humiliating. Im not a criminal Im just a gamer.

Date of Incident:18.07.2022
Time of Incident:03.00 +3

Description of Incident (Include Timestamps):21.40: Lucky missed a PIT maneuver and almost made me crash to the metal wall.

22.25: another ram from behind

25.15 ""

26.15 ""

26.40 I had an accident an he purposedly rammed me from behind he could go to both sides or ram to a barrier but he chose me instead. He didnt apologized too.

26.55 rammed me from front

29.40 in the end he was at the ww unnecessarily and crashed with another car head to head and lost the chase.

Evidence

Replay / Screenshot Link(s):https://mega.nz/file/hzxhyLJQ#f52Ap87vDvLYsDoSVOvYKYE7BdjhQOFMuNK41JLzKdA

Status: Investigation Process. Updated by: Grizz. - Grizz - 2022-07-19 00:48

This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

RE: An ordinary chase at TC - Grizz - 2022-07-19 12:31

21:40 - It wasn't necessarily his fault. You harshly braked when he was moving to the PIT manoeuvre, ending up by changing the point of contact. Also, you can see that he still had the brake reaction and tried to avoid completing the manoeuvre.

22:25 - At this timestamp user had a poor reaction. But there was no significant contact at the point of declaring it was ramming. He merely did not predict you were proceeding to u-turn there and failed to brake fast enough.

25:15 - Another unpredictable suddenly brake - not his fault.

26:40 - It was clearly your fault. You failed to brake and ended up overcutting the corner, crashing into the barrier. COP just tried to block you and bust, nothing against the rules nor punishable.

26:55 - Again, it wasn't ramming nor his fault. He had thought you were reversing for a u-turn and decided to place his car to follow you. He didn't expect you to keep going straight, ending up by lightly colliding with you.

29:40 - His fault, but he apologized twice. He also refunded the user who him crashed.

I considered reading the chatlogs as well. Clearly you stated any contacts the COP had as ramming in an attempt to incriminate them and relieve your anger over a decision made by an administrator.

Quote:2022-07-17 23:57:26 UTC One (Blackwood) theytookourjobs [CSR] mem0 : I wonder what will admins going to say about that
2022-07-17 23:57:10 UTC One (Blackwood) theytookourjobs [CSR] mem0 : I just tapped a dude from behind and got revoked
2022-07-17 23:56:56 UTC One (Blackwood) theytookourjobs [CSR] mem0 : and wait what is going to happen
2022-07-17 23:56:43 UTC One (Blackwood) theytookourjobs [CSR] mem0 : I will post this chase on forum
2022-07-17 23:56:24 UTC One (Blackwood) theytookourjobs [CSR] mem0 : hh

All rammings you described are either inconsequential or caused by you (e.g. brake-checking, crashing and bouncing back into the path of the cop). We'd encourage you to do your basic cop training, come back and start fresh on the server rather than keeping a grudge.

No action has been taken as explained
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.