[TC] Gaming Forums
[Code 1] Code 1 autoban - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Thread: [Code 1] Code 1 autoban (/showthread.php?tid=34931)

Code 1 autoban - Dentzo - 2022-08-03 17:47

Hi

LFS username: Zyrez

Time of incident: 3 aug. 2022 19.40gmt+1.. also about 4 days ago Smile

I havnt moved, but using a Shadow cloud PC that is located in Germany. Live in Denmark.

Can I just change it to holiday mode afterwards, and leave it on?

Best, Dentzo

RE: Code 1 autoban - Adrian - 2022-08-04 14:20

Hello,

You are not banned anymore. Feel free to enable Holiday Mode before connecting to our servers. You can do it here (upon logging in): http://world.city-driving.co.uk/?page=myaccount

RE: Code 1 autoban - Dentzo - 2022-08-04 15:37

Hi Adrian,

Thank you, but if i dont have a TCworld password and cant go a TC server without getting banned, how do i set it then? :-D

RE: Code 1 autoban - BP - 2022-08-04 21:02

Hi Dentzo,

For some reason our system is saying France instead of Germany, but I am confident that it's you and that your account has not been compromised.

I'll unlock your account so you're free to join soon.

Your account has been unlocked.

Please respond to this thread in future cases of Code 1 bans or country changes rather than posting a new thread. This will help administrators swiftly deal with any further cases.

If you find yourself frequently travelling between two locations or are going on holiday, you can now enable Holiday Mode right from [TC] World. Holiday Mode will enable you to connect to our [TC] Gaming servers from another nominated country without getting a 'Code 1' ban.

Login to [TC] World > My Account to enable this feature!

NOTE: To login to [TC] World, you will need to use your LFS username and the password you set in-game, using the !password command.

RE: Code 1 autoban - Dentzo - 2022-08-05 17:27

Hi BP,

Thank you, could be, the server should be in Frankfurt, but maybe its close to France Smile

Its me yeah, I can give some intimate information on Brad if you want proof haha. Like.. his favourite song used to be, maybe still is, Katy perry - I kissed a girl :-D