[TC] Gaming Forums
+ Report - Ukr4in (Report Archived by Spark) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: + Report - Ukr4in (Report Archived by Spark) (/showthread.php?tid=35106)

+ Report - Ukr4in (Report Archived by Spark) - umut - 2022-09-15 13:29

Users Involved

Your LFS Username: S.KAPLAN

Their LFS Username(s): rb26dettlove
Their In-game Nickname(s): NFS Ukrain

Incident Information

Date of Incident: 9/14/2022
Time of Incident: 00:30 UTC+3

Description of Incident (Include Timestamps):
1:13:12 I have to emphasize and explain this, because allegedly, I damaged his front wheels’ alignment. Here, he hits the barrier and damages his car himself while trying to dive into the opposite lane, and heavily damages his front right alignment.
1:13.25 And he U-turns on the wrong side again. I hit his back wheel while attempting to do so as well. I don’t know if I was at fault here. The lane was very tight but either way, I’m sorry for hitting him. But after this point, he kept blabbering on about how I had “broke his wheels on purpose, to such a degree where he’s unable to turn” and “rammed him”, etc. He insulted me in many different ways, the most tame being “typical umut dumb turk” etc. even though I hadn’t damaged his wheels, but he kept insisting that I had done so all throughout the chase.
1:27.18 He pushes me towards the wall with his throttle to the floor and damages my front left wheel, as he kept droning on in chat, saying I “aimed for him”
1:28.50 He fails to slow down for a chase because he kept on typing, rear-ends the suspect of another chase, and drives on without apologizing.
1:29.10 I think he requested help from a teammate through !ch, I don’t think if this counts as chase interference or not.
1:44.53: He closes the door on the other cop and continues on without apologizing yet again.
1:49.00 Tries to flip a cop who was trying to get in front of him, fails and doesn’t apologize.
1:55.32 (Same incident) Closes the door on another cop and continues on without apologizing yet again.

Evidence

Replay / Screenshot Link(s): https://www.mediafire.com/file/3kp33673wd233zi/ukrain.mpr/file

Status: Investigation Process. Updated by: Spark. - Spark - 2022-09-15 14:27

This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

RE: Report - Ukr4in - M6nsh - 2022-09-15 15:32

evening spark,

So I usually don't check report mpr but since on of my own member was reported I had, However, after watching the replay, I saw that I had been reported Tho idk how that should be reported anyway I'll explain what happened there

firstly, before he bump into my rear you can see clearly from RPM getting up I was about to pass the cop and not interfering into the chase

Secondly, even if I wanted to block umut What's the point of it?, Ukrain knows in the server that he's Fast + skilled, so even I wanted to block him he will still umut manage to catch up since umut did unprofessional maneuvers + uturn and that caused steering damage to ukrain that let umut gain a huge advantage over Ukrain because of that, apart for the !ch He did not ask for any help

Dear spark, sometimes There is some damage that may not appear in F10 but definitely you will feel it in the wheel which that exactly what happened to ukrain,tho he did not say sorry after he aimed to ukrain

As it shown in the mpr When he pushed me hardly to gain entry, what for? I was about to let you pass, That was not what TC was expecting from their cops, you must know the important thing is that you must act like a professional cop and know what to do in some of these situations

Btw, in the last chase, some people were shown who behave unethically disrespect the gameplay and used toxic words

outside of this report
I really suggest you get cop training I've seen you pushing + ramming civilians away to gain a pass many times and this was one of them

RE: Report - Ukr4in - Spark - 2022-09-15 20:13

Hello,

Here are my observations of all the above posted time stamps.

1:13:12 - Nothing to see here, he caused his own damage, no-one's fault there.
1:13.25 - The Collision here had resulted in Unnoticeable Damage however dj istanbul (S.KAPLAN) is at full fault here and should not have turned into the suspect in the first place, atleast until Ukr4in (rb26dettlove) had passed him.
1:27.18 - Ukr4in (rb26dettlove) intentionally rammed you failing to apologize.
1.28.38 - The chase is straight ahead infront of Ukr4in (rb26dettlove), he had more than enough time realize it's another chase up ahead with sirens showing up on his screen. The result was him colliding with the suspect of another chase, failing to respect Sirens and failing to apologize.
1:29.10 - Quite Clearly a deliberate act from M3tz (C I M A) although chatlogs don't confirm this, the timing of him driving off is oddly identical to the time Ukr4in (rb26dettlove) drove past him.
1:44.53 - Not much to say there, user Ukr4in (rb26dettlove) Rammed Eph (rremus) as he tried to overtake the suspect to slow him down.
1:49.00 - Ukr4in (rb26dettlove) ramming dj istanbul (S.KAPLAN) in an attempt to damage his car but ends up almost flipping him, failing to apologize here indeed.
1:55.32 - Indeed, once again same type of ram, no apology.

In conclusion the user Ukr4in's (rb26dettlove) has breached the following rules:
1) Disrespectful to Other users. Breach of Rule 1.1 with some of his comments such as typical ''typical umut dumb turk''
2) Ramming the Cops in Chase. Breach of Rule 1.2 failing to apologize majority of the time.
3) Breach of Rule 1.5. Failing to Respect Sirens & Interfering with another chase.

The User Ukr4in's (rb26dettlove) will be banned for 5 days with a confirmable warning to follow.

Due to M3tz's involvement (C I M A), the user will receive a warning and 20 minute restriction to a UF1 for failing to Respect Sirens and Interfering with a chase with quite clearly the intention of assisting his teammate.

dj istanbul (S.KAPLAN) will also receive a warning for hitting into the suspect as he was driving past him and failing to apologize after causing that collision.

Let this be a lesson for each one of you individually.

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.