[TC] Gaming Forums
+ _AS_Duky Report (Report Archived by Petsu) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: + _AS_Duky Report (Report Archived by Petsu) (/showthread.php?tid=35299)

+ _AS_Duky Report (Report Archived by Petsu) - Vilix - 2022-10-24 22:35

Users Involved

Your LFS Username: Vilix

Their LFS Username(s): DukyBG
Their In-game Nickname(s): _AS_Duky

Incident Information

Date of Incident: 25-10-2022
Time of Incident: 12:15am

Description of Incident (Include Timestamps):

44:07: I'm driving down the highway 1, in my lane. I go over the crest and see Duky on the other side of the road. He suddenly steers into my lane while he clearly saw me in the oncoming lane. I slam on the brakes as soon as I can but there's a heavy crash.

45:45: It doesn't show in the replay, but Duky attempts to use the !sorry but since he crashed recently with Roberson it goes to him instead. I wait for him to send my compensation but he drives off without apologizing.

45:16: Duky instead posts a fake compensation message to me which he clearly did not send.

45:40: Duky sends another fake compensation message this time with different colors.

47:16: 2 minutes pass and still no apology or real compensation. I ask him once more to give an apology.

47:34: Duky says "Sorry for not hitting you harder"

After the replay ends, I asked him for a final chance to say sorry. To which he replied with a meaningless comment.

Evidence

Replay / Screenshot Link(s): https://www.mediafire.com/file/bxf2jpn80yavlpt/%255E7_%255E2A%255E1S%255E7_%255E6Duky_%255E9DukyBG_rep.mpr/file

Status: Investigation Process. Updated by: Petsu. - Petsu - 2022-10-25 02:02

This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

RE: _AS_Duky Report - Petsu - 2022-10-25 23:22

Hi Vilix,

From the replay i confirmed that Duky was indeed at fault for the accident, and refused to apologize for it on any ways even when he clearly understood that he was the cause of it by faking !sorry messages. From replay i also found that on few occasions he managed to ram other people slightly and ignore sirens.

User was already banned for 24 hours via report system so he will get confirmable warning to remind him to read rules as we do not tolerate ramming or ignoring sirens.

Good report Smile
-Petsu

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.