[TC] Gaming Forums
Ban Reason? (Ban Expired) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Unban Requests (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+----- Forum: Unban Requests - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=36)
+----- Thread: Ban Reason? (Ban Expired) (/showthread.php?tid=35326)

Ban Reason? (Ban Expired) - aow - 2022-10-30 19:45

● Your LFS Username: aow

● Time & Date of Incident: 2022-10-29 21:38

● Replay / Screenshot Link: x
● Replay Timestamps: x

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: I have no idea why I was banned. My friend with the username "sametttpe" was also banned at the same time as me. My friend was banned before and I gave my account to him and got banned. Later I found out that using multiple accounts was banned and I never gave my account to him again. I guess you thought I gave him my account again and you banned me for that. If you still think that I am doing such a thing or that he is using this account, you are wrong. I request you to give me an explanation on this matter.

RE: Ban Reason? - Frozen - 2022-10-31 20:11

Hello,

As you mentioned yourself your account is linked to sametttpe as it was used at the same time as your account aow. The ban that was originally in place for sametttpe has now expired, which means you should be able to login to the servers. However, if one of the two accounts gets banned, both of them will be banned.

I invite you to re-read our 'Your account your responsibility' terms:

Quote:Your Account, Your Responsibility Policy
We hold a your account, your responsibility policy, which states that the account owner is ultimately responsible for the use of his/her account and whoever uses it.

Regards,
Frozen

RE: Ban Reason? - aow - 2022-10-31 20:13

(2022-10-31 20:11)Frozen Wrote:  Hello,

As you mentioned yourself your account is linked to sametttpe as it was used at the same time as your account aow. The ban that was originally in place for sametttpe has now expired, which means you should be able to login to the servers. However, if one of the two accounts gets banned, both of them will be banned.

I refer you to our 'Your account your responsibility' terms:

We hold a your account, your responsibility policy, which states that the account owner is ultimately responsible for the use of his/her account and whoever uses it.

Regards,
Frozen

As far as I understand, when my friend is banned, I will be banned too. And there is no way back, right?

RE: Ban Reason? - Frozen - 2022-11-10 19:57

(2022-10-31 20:13)aow Wrote:  
(2022-10-31 20:11)Frozen Wrote:  Hello,

I refer you to our 'Your account your responsibility' terms:

Regards,
Frozen

As far as I understand, when my friend is banned, I will be banned too. And there is no way back, right?

I'm afraid not. Chances are too high you and your friend use each other's account to evade bans. This is the reason both of your accounts were linked in the first instance.

Archiving this thread as expired as the ban you were requesting an unban for is already overdue. Considering your account is banned again, feel free to submit a new unban request in regards to that particular case.

-Frozen

Your ban has now expired
Please ensure you read our rules prior to your return to our servers.