[TC] Gaming Forums
[Code 1] Ban for VPN (i forgot to disable it) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Thread: [Code 1] Ban for VPN (i forgot to disable it) (/showthread.php?tid=35496)

Ban for VPN (i forgot to disable it) - pwaduser - 2022-12-05 11:22

Username: pwaduser

I forgot to disable my VPN i was playing other game and i joined LFS and i got banned, if you can unbanme would be great, thank you!

Ban for VPN (i forgot to disable it) - Carl - 2022-12-05 15:39

Your account has been unlocked and will be unbanned shortly.

Please respond to this thread in future cases of Code 1 bans or country changes rather than posting a new thread. This will help administrators swiftly deal with any further cases.

If you find yourself frequently travelling between two locations or are going on holiday, you can now enable Holiday Mode right from [TC] World. Holiday Mode will enable you to connect to our [TC] Gaming servers from another nominated country without getting a 'Code 1' ban.

Login to [TC] World > My Account to enable this feature!

NOTE: To login to [TC] World, you will need to use your LFS username and the password you set in-game, using the !password command.

banned for VPN - pwaduser - 2022-12-10 23:06

Hi i forgot again to disable VPN

user: pwaduser

Thanks

RE: banned for VPN - Ash - 2022-12-11 07:52

Morning,

Could you let us know where you normally connect from, and where your VPN was set at yesterday please?

banned for VPN (again) - pwaduser - 2022-12-13 15:16

Sorry i forgot again to disable VPN

my user is: pwaduser

RE: Ban for VPN (i forgot to disable it) - pwaduser - 2022-12-13 15:38

Im from Uruguay, i don't remember what country ip i used but i usually use it for other game and always i forgot to disable it

RE: Ban for VPN (i forgot to disable it) - Carl - 2022-12-13 15:39

Both threads merged, please do not create new threads simply just post in the same thread again. Once you have answered the question by Ash then we proceed.

RE: Ban for VPN (i forgot to disable it) - pwaduser - 2022-12-13 15:45

Okay, i'm sorry and thanks!

RE: Ban for VPN (i forgot to disable it) - pwaduser - 2022-12-13 17:19

Ash any notice about this?

RE: Ban for VPN (i forgot to disable it) - Ash - 2022-12-13 17:27

Sorry, I have unlocked and unbanned your account.

Your account has been unlocked and will be unbanned shortly.

Please respond to this thread in future cases of Code 1 bans or country changes rather than posting a new thread. This will help administrators swiftly deal with any further cases.

If you find yourself frequently travelling between two locations or are going on holiday, you can now enable Holiday Mode right from [TC] World. Holiday Mode will enable you to connect to our [TC] Gaming servers from another nominated country without getting a 'Code 1' ban.

NOTE: To login to [TC] World, you will need to use your LFS username and the password you set in-game, using the !password command.

RE: Ban for VPN (i forgot to disable it) - pwaduser - 2022-12-27 01:47

Banned again for the same reason, sorry

username: pwaduser

i was banned again for my VPN, i forgot to disable it again

RE: Ban for VPN (i forgot to disable it) - BP - 2022-12-27 08:22

Please just enable holiday mode (nominated country = the country you're using for VPN) next time, if you can't remember to turn your VPN off.

I cannot unban you at the moment.

Forgot VPN - pwaduser - 2023-05-02 05:26

Hello, i was using VPN for other game and i forgot to disable it.

I'm from Uruguay, i had Argentina VPN

Forgot VPN - Chuck - 2023-05-02 09:39

Your account will be unbanned shortly.