[TC] Gaming Forums
F1 Valencia - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Community Area (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Chat (/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+---- Forum: Multimedia (/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+---- Thread: F1 Valencia (/showthread.php?tid=3574)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

F1 Valencia - rttnpig] - 2012-06-24 21:50

Been today on the circuit, on my friends house.

Just incredible, Alonso = god

RE: F1 Valencia - Roba - 2012-06-25 05:54

Jesus Alonso was a lucky *Removed* on the yesterday's race Sad

If there were few laps more Kimi would've got a chance, due to Alonso's bad tires Sad

OH and Hamilton must've been quite mad xDD

The crash was his fault tho Tongue

RE: F1 Valencia - McGherkin - 2012-06-25 15:37

Stupid driving by Hamilton tbh.

RE: F1 Valencia - Aus - 2012-06-25 15:50

Hamilton should have gave the guy some space! It was hilarious seeing him throw the $50,000 steering wheel at the ground though. Tongue

RE: F1 Valencia - McGherkin - 2012-06-25 16:51

(2012-06-25 15:50)Aus Wrote:  It was hilarious seeing him throw the $50,000 steering wheel at the ground though. Tongue

I know a guy who bought one of those (real, ex Super Aguri) wheels for £600, and runs it on his Westfield. Course, it helps being an ex McLaren engineer Wink

RE: F1 Valencia - Zipppy - 2012-06-25 18:34

Mentioning the crash, it reminds me of one he had with Massa not too long ago.

RE: F1 Valencia - Mikee - 2012-06-25 18:47

In what way is it Hamilton's fault?!

The race track is defined by the white lines and Maldonado was clearly off the track, The rules state that it is the car which is off the track to return to the track safely. He could of easily backed off.

Hamilton doesn't need to give him any room what so ever.

RE: F1 Valencia - McGherkin - 2012-06-25 18:52

As Maldonado was the lead car going into the first corner, and was on the outside, he had a right to the outside line. Hamilton just straight up forced him off the track, even though he was the car behind. You just can't force people off the track.

Yeah Maldonado should have backed off, but equally true is that he shouldn't have to lose a position for Hamilton's aggressive and illegal driving. So he carried on and Hamilton, rather than accept his mistake and let him back on the track, shut the door and Maldonado rejoined the track anyway.

Officially it was Maldonado's fault for being off track but the truth of it is that Hamilton's driving caused him to be off track.

RE: F1 Valencia - Mikee - 2012-06-25 21:06

Lead car by a ball hair and Hamailton had the inside line so he was always going to lose out. He was behind Lewis when he went off the track, so no way did he force him, because hes defending the racing line?!

Aggressive and illegal driving? His tyres where dead and if Maldonada thought about he knew he could beat him as there was 2 laps left.

Hamilton has all the right to defend his position which was his in the first place.

If you have a look at the race you can see the same thing happened to Massa but since he was off the track he braked and rejoined safely.

The difference with other passes made around the outside of the corner is that they made it stick all the way not just going into the corner

RE: F1 Valencia - Malibu - 2012-06-26 00:00

(2012-06-25 05:54)Roba Wrote:  Jesus Alonso was a lucky *Removed* on the yesterday's race Sad

If there were few laps more Kimi would've got a chance, due to Alonso's bad tires Sad

OH and Hamilton must've been quite mad xDD

The crash was his fault tho Tongue

Saying things would be different if there were more laps is common sense, his tyres were calculated to last this long, so a well deserved win. Even though some others crashed.

And as for Hamiltons crash, once again his own mistake.

RE: F1 Valencia - Mikee - 2012-06-26 00:14

Im so confused on how you can say its Hamilton fault Tongue

RE: F1 Valencia - McGherkin - 2012-06-26 00:26

If you look at the 1st corner, Hamilton moves right to the outside of the corner. Maldonado doesn't have a car 5 centimetres wide, so Hamilton has basically said 'You had the advantage going into the corner, but I'm going to take up all your space so you can either let me hit you or you can run off the track.' If that had been armco there, Hamilton would have rammed Maldonado into it. Not Maldonado's fault.

Technically it's barge passing, but even with barge passing you're not allowed to force people off the track. If Maldonado's forced to rejoin straight into the back of his car, so be it. Shouldn't have forced Maldonado off track in the first place.

RE: F1 Valencia - Roba - 2012-06-26 06:04

I agree with McG

As well as our commentators said that Hamilton can only blame himself for the crash, for forcing off the track and then not giving room to rejoin.

And I think that Maldonado was halfly on the track on the corner, and Hamilton just drive into him by cutting to the inside corner.

RE: F1 Valencia - Mikee - 2012-06-26 07:24

@McG Hamilton had the racing line going into the corner so he is always going to get the better exit into the 2nd part of the chicane. I don't see what else Hamilton can do because the nature off the corner forces them to take that line. Yea Hamilton Looked to give him room but hes just taking the line into the corner

@Roba Look at it again, he had all 4 tyres off the track and also it's the job for the driver off the track to rejoin safely.

RE: F1 Valencia - Brad - 2012-06-26 08:02

The accident was clearly Maldonado's fault. It's irrelevant what happened before, the fact is, Maldonado could have avoided the accident by continuing on the inside of the turn as opposed to crossing back onto the circuit and t-boning Hamilton.

Maldonado has proven multiple times this year that he has a temper on him.... e.g. Monaco & Spa, deliberately using his car as a weapon.

RE: F1 Valencia - Roba - 2012-06-26 08:05

Oh well I guess that's how it is..

BUT HAMILTON DNF ANYWAY HAHA!

RE: F1 Valencia - Kyllone - 2012-06-26 08:10

I think Hamilton tries to be Senna too much Tongue

RE: F1 Valencia - Brad - 2012-06-26 08:12

(2012-06-26 08:05)Roba Wrote:  Oh well I guess that's how it is..

BUT HAMILTON DNF ANYWAY HAHA!

And so did Vettel, point?

McLaren have the pace over Ferrari, so it will be an interesting 2nd part of the season.

RE: F1 Valencia - Roba - 2012-06-26 08:21

Here in finland we be happy every time Hamilton crashes or something Smile

BTW, what happened to Vettel? They didn't show it on MTV3 Sleep

RE: F1 Valencia - Kyllone - 2012-06-26 08:22

(2012-06-26 08:21)Roba Wrote:  Here in finland we be happy every time Hamilton crashes or something Smile

BTW, what happened to Vettel? They didn't show it on MTV3 Sleep

That. Biggrin

Vettels car broke.