[TC] Gaming Forums
+ +report (Report Archived by Spark) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: + +report (Report Archived by Spark) (/showthread.php?tid=35757)

+ +report (Report Archived by Spark) - WL - 2023-01-23 15:11

Users Involved
Your LFS Username: 5mbol

Their LFS Username(s): kai der brecher
Their In-game Nickname(s): Kai

Incident Information
Date of Incident: today
Time of Incident:

Description of Incident (Include Timestamps):
2:51:11
he is blocked my way and he is did that like the intentional
then he went like an innocent without nothing said

Evidencehttps:
Replay / Screenshot Link(s): https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-9B0ZIeB0QovR_MPFYuIXXixWnvFQWKG/view?usp=share_link

Status: Investigation Process. Updated by: Spark. - Spark - 2023-01-23 15:29

This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

RE: +report - Spark - 2023-01-23 16:45

Hello and thank you for bringing this report to our attention. Upon reviewing the report I have a number of things I'd like to also note which I have found during the process of reviewing the report.

First of all Kai occasionally cuts corners and goes on to the incorrect side of the road taking racing lines even though he is NOT responding and is on Duty, which is not something Emergency Services are permitted to do.

[Image: 0m091YY.jpg]

Kai reversed onto the main road and into traffic which resulted in your crash occurring, I doubt it was intentional but following a fail to apologize after the incident shows he really doesn't seem to care.

Last but not least, Kai ended up responding to another user on the server which required some help, as Kai arrived on scene he wrote in chat the following:

Kai wrote - ''dublinbus_route69 - how can we help sir?''
dublinbus_route69 disconnected (Stonks123)
Kai wrote - ''wow''
Kai wrote - ''noob XD'
'

I find this to be disrespectful to the user who has disconnected. Considering he failed to apologize after causing the crash with you, he shouldn't have been mean to someone, even though the user disconnected.

In short the user will Receive a Confirmable In-Game Warning for the following rules breached and will be asked to read over the rules before he carries on.

1.1. Respect other players.
Do not harass or abuse other players. They may be new to the game and not know the track or customs - help them, do not insult them. Always be aware other drivers may act unpredictably.

1.2. Do not crash or ram other cars deliberately.
This includes negligent and reckless driving, provoking accidents, for example blocking the track, doing stunts or doughnuts on the road and so on.

11.2. Medic - Road Laws
They are strongly encouraged to follow road laws, however this will not be enforced as strictly as for cops. If they fail to, they can be chased and fined by cops.
Repeated and/or excessive violations may be punished by admins.

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.