[TC] Gaming Forums
- Unban? (Unban Request Denied by Carl) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Unban Requests (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+----- Forum: Unban Requests - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=36)
+----- Thread: - Unban? (Unban Request Denied by Carl) (/showthread.php?tid=35769)

- Unban? (Unban Request Denied by Carl) - Yakuz - 2023-01-26 14:05

● Your LFS Username:y a k u z

● Time & Date of Incident:26.01.2023 3:16

● Replay / Screenshot Link: ı don't have

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:I haven't been warned for a long time While standing in the game as afk, I suddenly got banned and no explanation was given.

RE: Unban? - BP - 2023-01-26 14:49

An admin banned a user account which is linked to you. Therefore, an automatic ban was applied.

Initially, I will forward this unban request to the admin who linked the accounts together, as opposed to the admin who banned the other account.

RE: Unban? - Yakuz - 2023-01-26 18:25

Both accounts have different owners, does it make sense to ban my account after that ban?

Also, account sharing is not prohibited, how are these accounts linked?
I was in the game at that time, the account you said is connected cannot access my account at all, why do I get an automatic ban?

RE: Unban? - BP - 2023-01-26 18:34

Wait for Carl.

Status: Investigation Process. Updated by: Carl. - Carl - 2023-01-26 22:04

I have acknowledged your request
Please be patient during this review, I will reply in due course.

Hi,

Do you have access to, or ever had access to the account cem.demir.35?

RE: Unban? - Yakuz - 2023-01-26 23:36

I've logged in several times before but I have no access for a long time

RE: Unban? - Carl - 2023-01-27 16:10

Well this would explain the login on the 2nd November 2022.

Account Y a k u z was banned by me for 2 days 2nd November at 22:43:05 UTC. Within a couple of minutes, account cem.demir.35 connected with the exact same IP address of y a k u z. In a channel chat, cem.demir.35 says

Quote:!ch 2 gün yemısım birşey değil

Which translates to "I am banned for two days, it is nothing".

So here there was enough evidence to prove you used it in an attempt to evade the ban on Yakuz. The chat message was sent at 22:50:42 UTC for your reference. As a result, the accounts are now linked to prevent such thing on both sides.

RE: Unban? - Yakuz - 2023-01-27 16:31

I know that I cannot log in with another account after get a ban, how is this possible?

RE: Unban? - Yakuz - 2023-01-27 20:15

Also, as I said, I haven't been able to access for a long time, Is there a way to unlink this account?[/b][/u]

RE: Unban? - Carl - 2023-01-28 14:34

I don't believe you are being honest, when the evidence is so clear. The accounts will remain linked.

But I have a solution for you and your buddy.. you won't believe it.. but it's as simple as not getting banned. If you both can try that, it would be very appreciated.

Unban Request Denied
Please read our terms & conditions if you wish to appeal this ban.