[TC] Gaming Forums
Being a Cop on TC - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General Information (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Discussions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Being a Cop on TC (/showthread.php?tid=35780)

Being a Cop on TC - Orangeā„¢ - 2023-01-29 13:08

Afternoon all,

Probably been said many times, not sure but since becoming abit more active on the server, enjoing the new feature of MODS etc. I have found that being a cop is no longer any fun to what it was back in 2009 to 2014 - Yes going back a long time ago. It seems that being a cop means nothing to drivers on the server. Sirens means nothing, you get the same old arguement now where for example. I'm Driving a FXO in chase, maxing out that car, a cruiser in any faster car will either be tailgating me or wont listen to sirens, then same old story... BANG they have hit me. You get annoyed they say you was slow as a copper.

Another small note is more abuse is towards coppers then anything now. This is time after time after time. Then it's "Report report report report" like that they trying to scare you into not fining them. Sad to be honest.

Not sure how many metres the siren sign goes back when in chase, maybe need to extend it or have some pre warning sign to appear on their scree, that when a cruiser is within 50 metres of a chase at a certain speed it will say "please slow down" or something on the lines of that. I think Chuck and his special tools could do something?

Regards

RE: Being a Cop on TC - THE WIZARD DK - 2023-01-29 22:17

Hi. i remember you from older times.

i just want to point out some cops are also tailgating users at times and just parking somewhere to fine speeders lap after lap. ive seen this many times.
so what im saying is the recklessness from some drivers might be bad vibes from those type of things. recently i had a cop going after me for like 20 laps on kyoto.
when youre doing distance thats pretty annoying which i believe is exactly why that is going on.i even got crashed to death on a distance one at 800 something km. guy went i didnt know you had distance..well thats why you should not overdo it in the first place in my book and maybe coming to a server ,check out if people are doing serious things or go in and out of garage. i think cops should not be allowed to fine someone more than 2-3 times in a row. they should call upon another cop to deal with it in case of the above.
this would also prevent alot of arguments i think. i too think mods are a cool feature, but i also see people dont understand the speed limits or simply refuse to go by them even in high powered cars. i even see this on my own server as it allows all mods currently. say i put some GTR cars on it with ai. (yer i do that). then almost every person who goes there will take rb4 time attack or some other vehicle alot more powerful. so i think its just some general thing also on TC. to simply be seen or be famous or in most cases that turns out to be infamous. maybe just the way of the world as seen many other places too. but there is some good chases which in some cases is quite memorable too. we must not forget about those.
but yeah. alot of weird stuff going on at times.