[TC] Gaming Forums
[Implemented] Truck Loads - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General Information (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Discussions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Server & InSim Suggestions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+---- Thread: [Implemented] Truck Loads (/showthread.php?tid=35824)

Truck Loads - aBo_KrooM - 2023-02-08 16:34

hi,I've always wanted to drive a truck and enjoy it, but lately, it's really not. It's mostly overly realistic

And I actually did a comparison with cargo helper or without them, and both had the same timer. I don't know if it's a bug or not

3500K Load
1:58 Minutes: with cargo helper & without them

A truck job isn't the best way to earn money And I don't really do truck for money mostly to Enjoy delivering stuff but it's exhausting to wait 2 minutes for each load or unload, the proper way is we mix gaming + realistic I believe if Chuck reduced the timer instead of waiting 2 minutes is to wait 20seconds or 25seconds like the old the system

It would be great if these new changes could be updated

RE: Truck Loads - Felipe Jardim - 2023-02-08 23:03

^or increase pay for wait. Cargo drivers here in my country charge a fixed rate for waiting. We call it "retention pay"

round your 1:58 to an even 2 mins

thats 24 5 second periods of driving income

if that could be accounted in the wait time with the base income of the vehicle being used as the "retention" rate i wouldnt have a problem waiting.

or reduce waiting times if payouts stay the same as KrooM said.

RE: Truck Loads - Chuck - 2023-02-09 06:13

(2023-02-08 16:34)aBo_KrooM Wrote:  like the old the system

What old system? It hasn't changed. What changed is the amount of cargo that you can haul. You can take a Van and delivery 800kg instead of 9 tons and you have the "old system".

RE: Truck Loads - aBo_KrooM - 2023-02-09 17:24

(2023-02-09 06:13)Chuck Wrote:  
(2023-02-08 16:34)aBo_KrooM Wrote:  like the old the system

What old system? It hasn't changed. What changed is the amount of cargo that you can haul. You can take a Van and delivery 800kg instead of 9 tons and you have the "old system".

I remember before you add the cargo helper you can load tons of stuff in a few seconds, But for now, is it possible for you Chuck to reduce the amount of load cargo timer?, 2minutes is a lot considering it's a game

RE: Truck Loads - Chuck - 2023-03-13 05:24

Loading speeds have been refined as of version 5.86

https://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=1370&pid=299276#pid299276