[TC] Gaming Forums
[Code 1] Account Fraud Ban - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Thread: [Code 1] Account Fraud Ban (/showthread.php?tid=36001)

Account Fraud Ban - ER'M51D25 - 2023-03-22 19:57

- Your LFS Username: ER'M51D25

- Time & Date of Incident: Don't remember, long time ago.

- Replay / Screenshot Link: -
- Replay Timestamps: -

- Reasons as to why you think you deserve an unban and why you feel your unban request was unfairly denied: I remember, that i tried to join, when [TC] server was S3 and I had S2, so when I tried to join, it didn't let me, now that i try to join, error pops up for a split second saying: account was banned for possible account fraud. (Server denied access), something like that.

Administrator Message by: Frozen

Subject of the thread modified from "Unban apeal" to "Account Fraud Ban".

RE: Unban apeal - Frozen - 2023-03-22 20:13

Thread has been moved to Server Administration Tasks

Hello,

The reason of your ban is a Code 1: "Possible account fraud". Have you moved to another country recently? Or have you moved to another country since the last time you played in our servers?

If so, please state the previous and current country.

Thanks,
-Frozen

RE: Account Fraud Ban - ER'M51D25 - 2023-03-22 20:17

No, been always in one country, Lithuania.

RE: Account Fraud Ban - Frozen - 2023-03-22 20:20

The last time you successfully joined our servers was from Germany, not Lithuania. By looking at the records you most likely used a VPN to connect to our servers. Is this something you remember?

RE: Account Fraud Ban - ER'M51D25 - 2023-03-22 20:23

No, couldn't be, I never used VPN and never been to Germany. My account was never been handed out to no one, except me, no "foot prints" of it being hacked

RE: Account Fraud Ban - Frozen - 2023-03-22 20:27

Hello,

Alright. Considering this was more than 5 years ago it may be hard to remember what happened back then. As you've always connected from Lithuania (except from the moment I just referred to), I'll be unlocking your account so that you're able to access the servers accordingly. If you ever happen to move to another country, please use [TC] World to setup a "Holiday mode" and stating which country you're travelling to.

Please wait a few minutes before trying to connect to our servers again.

Thanks,
Frozen

Your account has been unlocked and will be unbanned shortly.

Please respond to this thread in future cases of Code 1 bans or country changes rather than posting a new thread. This will help administrators swiftly deal with any further cases.

If you find yourself frequently travelling between two locations or are going on holiday, you can now enable Holiday Mode right from [TC] World. Holiday Mode will enable you to connect to our [TC] Gaming servers from another nominated country without getting a 'Code 1' ban.

Login to [TC] World > My Account to enable this feature!

NOTE: To login to [TC] World, you will need to use your LFS username and the password you set in-game, using the !password command.