[TC] Gaming Forums
G HUB CPU Bottleneck - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Community Area (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Forum: Technology Area (/forumdisplay.php?fid=82)
+---- Forum: Tech Support (/forumdisplay.php?fid=85)
+---- Thread: G HUB CPU Bottleneck (/showthread.php?tid=36022)

G HUB CPU Bottleneck - Glenn - 2023-03-27 11:13

So I have GHUB installed for G29 and mouse.
With GHUB running all the time, it's using a whopping 20-30% of my CPU.
Not an issue in LFS but it's a very big issue for other games. As it causes my CPU to bottleneck and make the 60-90 FPS gameplay unplayable with stuttering.
If I close the program before launching another game, it auto-opens after x minutes.

Is there any fix to this, either by a configuration change or maybe installing the old Logitech software if that is still out there?

RE: G HUB CPU Bottleneck - THE WIZARD DK - 2023-04-26 00:22

i asked open ai your question.
this is what it answer:

There are a few things you can try to reduce the CPU usage of GHUB and fix the auto-opening issue:

1. Check for GHUB updates: Make sure you have the latest version of GHUB installed. Logitech may have released updates that address high CPU usage and auto-opening issues.

2. Disable automatic start-up: You can prevent GHUB from automatically starting up by disabling the "Auto-start" option in the GHUB settings. To do this, open GHUB, go to the "Settings" tab, select "General" and toggle off "Auto-start".

3. Set GHUB to run as Administrator: Right-click on the GHUB icon and select "Properties". In the "Compatibility" tab, check "Run this program as an administrator". This can help reduce CPU usage and may prevent GHUB from auto-opening.

4. Reinstall GHUB: Uninstall GHUB from your computer and then reinstall it. This can help fix any issues with the software and may reduce CPU usage.

5. Use Logitech Gaming Software (LGS): If GHUB continues to cause high CPU usage, you can try using Logitech Gaming Software (LGS) instead. LGS is the older Logitech software and may be more stable on your system. You can download LGS from the Logitech website.

6. Contact Logitech Support: If none of these solutions work, you can contact Logitech Support for further assistance. They may be able to provide additional solutions or help diagnose the issue.

hope it helps you Smile