[TC] Gaming Forums
+ Reporting about Reporter, Fastest Report Check of the Year (Report Archived by Leon) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: + Reporting about Reporter, Fastest Report Check of the Year (Report Archived by Leon) (/showthread.php?tid=36159)

+ Reporting about Reporter, Fastest Report Check of the Year (Report Archived by Leon) - Mbt - 2023-04-23 14:20

Users Involved

Your LFS Username: Mbt

Their LFS Username(s): glock19
Their In-game Nickname(s): 9mm

Incident Information
Date of Incident:2023-04-23
Time of Incident:

Description of Incident (Include Timestamps):

16:27 9mm hit from my rear end, he didn't apologize for that.

19:10; in this timestamps,

[Image: o1bqtvw.jpg]
When we are on the bridge, I want to went left,

[Image: dij3juz.jpg]
But that cop come too fast to pit my car, that manuever is too risky, if I went left, right side of my car would hit into that blue wall and it could be broke everything on my car. I decided to go right due to his bad choice.

[Image: trqm6z6.jpg]
He locked brakes because coming too fast and could not turn to right due to that speed, as you see. It is not fair move in chases.

19:30

[Image: oeqtgsj.jpg]
When I'm reversing firstly that cop decide to went right

[Image: e43mpr8.jpg]
Then he steered onto left,crashed into my car.

24:23

[Image: 992rzx9.jpg]
That cop pushed my car into barriers.

24:59

[Image: trx1ppf.jpg]
That cop pushed my car from rear end again. I lost control of the car.

25:39

[Image: eqycavn.jpg]

[Image: ckwy0es.jpg]

That cop, tried to pit my car near to the solid wall, not need to say about damages.

[Image: cpwjznk.jpg]
This one before

[Image: 1aebyvd.jpg]
This one after

Replay / Screenshot Link(s):

https://uploadir.com/55098/KkQDlH3y94

Additionally, Leon banned me 30 days for ramming, I did not do anything other than that cop done to my car.

RE: Reporting about Reporter, Fastest Report Check of the Year - Veetoo - 2023-04-23 15:03

Sorry to bother you MBT, but is your undercover name was astraxan?...

RE: Reporting about Reporter, Fastest Report Check of the Year - Mbt - 2023-04-23 15:08

(2023-04-23 15:03)Veetoo Wrote:  Sorry to bother you MBT, but is your undercover name was astraxan?...

Hello,

I did not understand what are you asking about, I'm not Greek.

And the Reporting Section thread replies, should between users who involved and admins.

Status: Investigation Process. Updated by: Leon. - Leon - 2023-04-24 20:09

This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

16:27 - A minor bump caused by mismatched speeds and potentially a misaligned move. It didn't alter your vehicles path or impact your driving in any way.

19:10 - This makes no sense.

19:32 - 9mm definitely hit you harder than what is deemed acceptable, but him applying full brakes prior to the impact leads me to believe that this wasn't done with malicious intent. He likey turned right as the path left was blocked by a parked car. Furthermore, you immediately revenge rammed him! I have access to the same replay, remember?

24:23 - Against the rules.

24:59 - Obviously an accident. You release the brakes and 9mm accelerates as you're both exiting the roundabout, then you hammer on the brakes again.

25:39 - Clear violation.

What you and this player did is not, to use your words, the "same" for two chief reasons. One is that the vast majority of his incidents are accidental. Secondly, he doesn't have the absolutely horrendous record you have, which also is the reason for the differing outcomes.

Users cop license has been revoked.

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.