[TC] Gaming Forums
- Report - twit (Report Archived by Dodo) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: - Report - twit (Report Archived by Dodo) (/showthread.php?tid=36528)

- Report - twit (Report Archived by Dodo) - stocksontop - 2023-07-24 09:49

Your LFS Username: stocksontop

Their LFS Username: twit
Their LFS Gamename: VM.NiKo [COP]

Description of incident:
Replay Timestamps:
7:13 twit (VMNiko) backs into my front bumper when trying to escape

7:38 twit (VMNiko) pits me when the 45 second mark hasn't reached yet, claiming that I hit the pole.

Time of incident: 24/07/2023 10:33

Replay Link:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/el05qruqxb83ivw/vmniko.mpr/file

RE: Report - twit - 7mar - 2023-07-24 09:58

all your moves were sudden and unpreditable in the "chase".

1. you tried to ??escape?? (floored it) but then braked hard when i got close.

2. you floored in reverse making me think that u were going for a J turn, but braked hard again. (my wrong thought, my fault. i apologised.)

3. you went too fast into the corner, forcing you to brake very hard and steer all the way left, which left me no other choice but to hit the rear of your car. i apologised for that without a bind indicating that i understood and reflected my or your mistake.

https://imgur.com/a/Mrck2C3
if you check this link, you will see screenshots of me taking the corner properly and well, but you almost crashing into the pole.

you can also see my full brake, clutch in, and all the way left steer trying to avoid you after i realised what was happening.

i apologised for both hits and i claimed that it was my fault, and no damage was caused to your car aswell. why would you go forum?

Status: Investigation Process. Updated by: Dodo. - Dodo - 2023-07-24 16:04

This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

RE: Report - twit - Dodo - 2023-07-27 12:36

Hello stocksontop, I have review your report. Sorry for the late reply!

7:13.00 : This is purely an accident, no way this could be intentional. Most likely Niko expected you to perform a J-turn instead of just trying to pass his vehicle. This can be seen in the replay as Niko slams his brakes at just before the impact.

[Image: image.png]

Niko can even be seen apologizing and he himself has the same conclusion as me.

7:38.00 : I have no reason to think this either was intentional. The "PIT" you claim to be intentional, was most likely caused by your sudden understeer and Niko's line through the corner.

There is nothing mentioned in this report, which would require admin actions. Please try to be more predictable in chases or just take a look at your own actions before making these accusations.

Thank you for your report,
Dodo

No action has been taken as explained
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.