[TC] Gaming Forums
Digital Artists... - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Community Area (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Chat (/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Thread: Digital Artists... (/showthread.php?tid=366)

Digital Artists... - RS1T - 2011-10-24 10:35

Hey guys, I'm back on the forums after taking a break from LFS and other games in general.

While I've been away I've mainly been focusing on my band; we've played many gigs over the last few months and we've just finished recording three songs for our debut EP. (Listen here: http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Third-Wave/198972000117871 )

Now the time has come for us to start producing some CDs for us to hand out at future gigs, and for that, we need album art.

If anyone is interested in making some album art for us, please add me on MSN ([email protected]) or facebook (Alex Bennett, find me on the band page) and we can talk in more detail about this.

It's great to be back on here, I was starting to miss all you guys Heart

edited the post so the link is reachable ~ Nammi

RE: Digital Artists... - Ras - 2011-10-24 12:01

Wb!

If i had a art talent i would gladly have helped Tongue But nice to see its going so well with your band and good luck with it Wink

RE: Digital Artists... - James - 2011-10-24 12:22

I have added you (In the process of doing so)

carbonizer[at]hotmail.com ~ James Partington 8]

Previous work available upon request.

RE: Digital Artists... - RS1T - 2011-10-24 12:51

Thanks for the reply, coming online now Smile

RE: Digital Artists... - Jappe - 2011-10-24 14:49

Hey Alex Smile welcome back.

And wow, who ever makes it to the chosen picture for the album must feel proud Ohmy making a cover for a cd is not something small Smile

Edit: WHAT THE HELL your music is awesome! realy! not because you're Alex Tongue its just great! i love that kind of genre. So if you ever come to belgium.... W00t and if you send me your CD i pay for you Tongue its realy great music!

RE: Digital Artists... - James - 2011-10-24 15:16

(2011-10-24 14:49)Jappe Wrote:  Hey Alex Smile welcome back.

And wow, who ever makes it to the chosen picture for the album must feel proud Ohmy making a cover for a cd is not something small Smile

Edit: WHAT THE HELL your music is awesome! realy! not because you're Alex Tongue its just great! i love that kind of genre. So if you ever come to belgium.... W00t and if you send me your CD i pay for you Tongue its realy great music!

I agree about the music too ! Thumbup

RE: Digital Artists... - RS1T - 2011-10-24 17:55

Wow thanks guys, it's nice to have some positive feedback!

James is working on something, so once the art is done we'll start making CDs. Maybe I can send some to people if they're interested Smile

RE: Digital Artists... - Jappe - 2011-11-03 10:07

is there any progress? Tongue or previews Biggrin