[TC] Gaming Forums
- Unban Request/Ban time leniency. (Unban Request Denied by Tupex) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Unban Requests (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+----- Forum: Unban Requests - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=36)
+----- Thread: - Unban Request/Ban time leniency. (Unban Request Denied by Tupex) (/showthread.php?tid=36655)

- Unban Request/Ban time leniency. (Unban Request Denied by Tupex) - MEAOWBOI19 - 2023-08-19 12:05

Your LFS Username: MEAOWBOI19

Time & Date of Incident: 18/8/2023 arnd 5-8 pm GST+8

Replay / Screenshot Link: idk how to upload an mpr to streamable
Replay Timestamps: Uh its not that long u can scroll the start like first 7 mins or so
and arnd 36 min mark
Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: When I joined the server, I saw the user zdver in his xrg following, tailgating and ramming dodo who was chasing Dz0fps. So after watching it for awhile from the hairpin till the bridge, i told dodo ill help him out with chase since zdver was harassing dodo and infact even hit dodo off the road into grass. then 2 min mark tupex confronted zdver about it which dodo suggested a 1 week ban. so i was also backing dodo up since zdver was warned and horned at. but anyways besides the point tupex kicked the guy off and he rejoined. so i was commenting on what kind of management is this and thinking how can i trust such an admin who does things like this like not really getting an answer out of this "offender" . this concludes part 1 of the vid till 7-ish mins mark also at 7:16 mark the words "actually no" was not linked to the zdver case and was a message directed to !c but i forgot to !c the text

Part 2 continues at 36 mins mark. i was riding bicycle and fell on gravel and was !getup and zdver came and hit me off when i did not ask or request for his help. he hit me twice in gravel which the first time i horned implying that i did not want his help. on the road i was riding and he tailgated me and because of that i had too much momentum into the corner and couldnt slow down and went into barrier. i had threatened to oob him at the gravel which implied that he should not come and harass me again. after falling i pitted and spawned in the bmw wagon (40 min)and hit zdver's car at 160km/h and he obv flew. i then pitted and tupex asked me why i rammed zdver and i explained the situation and also confronted tupex after he asked me why i hadn told him about it which i replied that i could not depend on him after what zdver had done earlier at the start of recording. after that theres nothing much other than useless conversation idk if u wanna watch it

i do admit that i may have been a little too rash in my actions at the time when i rammed zdver but i dont go around ramming/harassing people for nothing.

-meaow

give me awhile while i fix video up

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1TaVNJinE2cxMf-H5mvy_u0H7jHfwqbfZ/view?usp=drive_link

Status: Pending Investigation. Updated by Ras. - Ras - 2023-08-19 12:28

The administrator who originally issued your ban has been notified
Please be patient whilst this request is reviewed.

RE: Unban Request/Ban time leniency. - Tupex - 2023-08-22 08:57

Hello,

First of all the user involved is new to our servers. He was kicked since he did not reply on chat. After he rejoined i gave him a verbal warning.

You could try to resolve the problem by talking or reporting to the admins instead of just revenge ramming the user involved. Keep this in mind next time someone breaks the rules against you. Zdver was given a final warning for his actions.

You were just recently banned for ramming as well, which indicates you're not either familiar with our rules or you're not willing to obey them. Hence the ban will stay as it is.

-Tupex

Unban Request Denied
Please read our terms & conditions if you wish to appeal this ban.