[TC] Gaming Forums
unban request (Ban Reduced by Lyrinx) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Unban Requests (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+----- Forum: Unban Requests - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=36)
+----- Thread: unban request (Ban Reduced by Lyrinx) (/showthread.php?tid=37031)

unban request (Ban Reduced by Lyrinx) - nigel - 2023-11-10 21:36

Your LFS Username: feefeee

Time & Date of Incident: 22:30 (UTC+1) 10.11.2023

Replay / Screenshot Link: Dont have
Replay Timestamps: Dont have

Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:
I think I've received an invalid 90 day ban, since I had a yellow card active but did not do anything wrong or get reported while it was active but still got banned when I don't think I should have. Would appreciate if this could get looked at and possibly sorted out.

Kindest regards,
nigel

RE: unban request - January - 2023-11-11 00:19

You received ban for this Lucky Loser / renarts hitting on purpose

Administrator Message by: BP

3.2. Only admins and users involved - including people who can supply evidence which may alter the outcome of the case - may post in threads within the Server Administration Tasks forum and its sub-forums.

RE: unban request - Dale - 2023-11-11 09:43

Hello Nigel,

As January said if you look at this post you'll see why you were banned:

https://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=37019

I have acknowledged your request
Please be patient during this review, I will reply in due course.

Before me and Josh continue with the Post can you please look through the post yourself and please comment on why you should get a unban/reduced ban.

RE: unban request - nigel - 2023-11-11 12:14

Yes hi I've had a look at the post and I remember this directly. Me and renarts were kind of just trying to have fun and not irritate those people. We were chatting with them ingame kind of the whole time and none of them really seemed to mind it. After RITA said to me to stop ramming, I stopped, the other people didn't seem to mind it and I'm guessing they maybe found it fun also? I'd just like to get unbanned because I genuinely enjoy playing on the TC servers and can admit I do stupid stuff sometimes but also learn from it. Once again sorry to those I made angry while playing that time and would appreciate an unban/reduced ban.

Thanks again, nigel.

RE: unban request - Dale - 2023-11-11 13:15

ok, here is some of the messages sent between you and Rita, one of the people you were ramming, as you can see they asked you to stop:

[Image: 6ccd30ad2f50c60ecf28f3fb38454474.png]

[Image: 17728ae50f662da8f8084a08de6cf1ba.png]

One thing you must understand is that some people don't understand English all too well. but I can clearly see Rita asking you to stop.

Anything else to add before we make a decission?

RE: unban request - nigel - 2023-11-11 13:20

Yeah I remember all of this and am again sorry, I really didn't mean anything bad against Rita and was just messing around, after all of this I stopped ramming him and said sorry to him. After saying sorry me and Rita were completely good, he seemed happy as we continued to chat. So I don't know what to tell you except I apologise to Rita again if he felt offended after I did all of that, I meant it just as fun and would like to tell you I've learned from this and would appreciate a reduced ban potentially.

Thanks,
nigel

RE: unban request - Dale - 2023-11-11 13:34

Can i ask about the repeat ramming against Beyto, as to me it looked like he was coming into the gas station, lost control and accidentally hit Renarts, but then both of you decided to repeatedly ram him

RE: unban request - nigel - 2023-11-11 13:42

Yeah I remember Beyto, what basically happened is like you said he firstly collided with renarts on accident, then we decided to start doing what we did (which was also intented for fun and not to upset anyone, like with Rita), and he didn't say a thing in chat for us to stop or anything, so I didn't really think that he was getting upset about it. He also did drive away 2 or 3 times but then always came back as if he wanted to do it with us again whenever he'd return. It was kind of confusing me as in I didn't really know what was right to do there, but it seems I did the wrong thing and would like to strongly apologise to Beyto if I made him upset with my behavior.

RE: unban request - Dale - 2023-11-11 14:42

Hello, after some deliberation we have decided to reduce your ban from 3 month to 1 month.

You seem to understand what you did wrong, in future if you wish to mess around with other people make sure you ask them first, don't assume them being silent is them giving permission, they may not be able to understand English enough to say stop.

Your ban has been reduced as described
Please ensure you read our rules prior to your return to our servers.