[TC] Gaming Forums
- Refund Request (Denied by BP) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Refund Requests (/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+----- Forum: Refund Requests - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+----- Thread: - Refund Request (Denied by BP) (/showthread.php?tid=37171)

- Refund Request (Denied by BP) - RealistAdam - 2023-12-10 15:37

- Your LFS Username: RealistAdam
- Their LFS Username (if applicable - the person who took your money):[COP] Emre Bulut

- Time & Date of Incident: It happened between 09.12.2023 / 19:30-20:10. I cannot give the exact time because I have reviewed the mpr and forum rules.

- Replay / Screenshot Link: -
- Replay Timestamps: -

- Reasons as to why you think you deserve a refund: https://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=37161

I don't know how much fine was imposed.. Shadowplay was not on, I got proof with MPR. I think you can see this. Thanks.

RE: Refund Request - Cam - 2023-12-10 18:50

Sorry, but you're going to need to provide more information.

If you have an MPR, provide the link to it.

If the forum report link is related to the reasons why you think you deserve a refund, then explain this. Do not just provide a link with no context.

If the MPR you are referring to is the same one within the forum report you have linked, then explain this.

If you have the MPR, you will be able to at least the provide timestamps from this, so I would suggest doing this if you do have the MPR.

All of this is within your control, and it is certainly not for us admins to do this for you.

Please edit your post, put some effort in, and start providing us with pertinent information. Otherwise, do not expect this to be reviewed.

RE: Refund Request - RealistAdam - 2023-12-10 19:05

The reason why I made a statement in the forum is that I think the answer given by the official in the link I shared is sufficient. The forum content in the link contains mpr. That's why I didn't share mpr. The reason why I asked for a refund is that the official said that if you had told me when the penalty was applied, I would have provided a refund. I'm new to the server. So I'm sorry if I'm missing anything in the forum. I will share the MPR record and event minutes for you. https://www.mediafire.com/file/yaav8p5r568sxzi/emrepit.mpr/file (mpr hour,sec: 1:30:34)

Thanks for your interest.

Let's leave a small note. I opened a request because the official in the link I shared said he could provide a refund. Please read the forum messages.

Status: Investigation Process. Updated by: BP. - BP - 2023-12-14 18:38

This refund request is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

Please note that "[COP] Emre Bulut" is a nickname and not a username. His username is "eymen75"

Code:
2023-12-09 19:51:07        eymen75    ㄔEmre Bulut    240 €    reward    Fine: Speeding [163km/h - 101mph ]    

2023-12-09 19:51:07        realistadam    RealistAdam    -240 €    fine    Fine: Speeding [163km/h - 101mph ]

You were fined for speeding.

There is no grounds for a refund here.

Lyrinx was incorrect when he said a refund would have been possible.

Thanks,
BP

Refund Request Denied
Unfortunately your refund request has been denied for the reasons described.
Thank you for your request, it has now been moved to the archives.