[TC] Gaming Forums
+ szymon3211 ([6S] Hams [COP]) - 22/12/23 (Report Archived by Luke™) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: + szymon3211 ([6S] Hams [COP]) - 22/12/23 (Report Archived by Luke™) (/showthread.php?tid=37237)

+ szymon3211 ([6S] Hams [COP]) - 22/12/23 (Report Archived by Luke™) - senna.0213 - 2023-12-22 18:31

Users Involved

Your LFS Username: senna.0213

Their LFS Username(s): szymon3211
Their In-game Nickname(s): [6S] Hams [COP]

Incident Information

Date of Incident: 22/12/2023
Time of Incident: Around 17:30 GMT

Description of Incident (Include Timestamps):

Somewhat of a long report of szymon3211 (referred to as "the user" throughout the report) due to many "smaller" incidents leading to me submitting this report. It is also worth mentioning that the cop has recently been reported for a different incident, and has received a warning for it.

A few problems with this user's conduct as a cop. General poor driving as a cop, such as exceeding speed limit by up to 10% (which in previous conversations with admins, I have learnt is not allowed by cops), lack of control over car, carelessness during chases (such as hitting doors of cars instead of PIT - see below), and lack of respect for etiquette during chases.
The user will disregard any respect for the cop 1/2/3/4 system and overtake chases, request backups. Whilst this is not a written rule, when asked about it, it seems clear that the user is aware of the system but disregards it because it is not against any hard written rule. Again, this is pointed out later on in the timestamps.

Many incidents throughout my time on the server today that lead me to believe the user is not behaving as they should. I have included some incidents and examples of the user's poor driving as a cop but I'm sure there are more throughout the replay.

[4:35] - Leading up to where Hams crashes the door of suspect's car, rather than PIT twice

[11:30] - Swerving lanes, poor car control, hits barriers, crosses onto wrong side a little, speeds up to 120 for a short while when speed limit is 100 for no reason as he turns into pits, rams into 2 others cars (looks like it was friendly/agreed) but should a cop be driving like this? Especially outside a safe zone?

[13:35] - speeding (I believe the speed limit in that region is 120km/h and cop exceeds limit, then maintaining it, and not catching up to any suspect)

[15:00] - Is that really an appropriate region to deal with the suspect? On a road with a limit of 120 and many users often exceeding that limit there?

[18:00} - PIT there, or crashing the door. More careless conduct follows throughout this chase, such as 18:10 (more crashing into door), 18:45 (hitting a suspect of another chase), 19:17 (not looking before u turn so other suspect crashes into Hams), bumper contact with suspect throughout the chase, 22:05 (overtaking a cop only to hit the doors of suspect rather than PIT)

[22:35] That chase ends, and the user decides to follow my (senna.0213) chase without slowing down and making appropriate way. When I spin out, he overtakes me whilst speeding, and gives me no way when I am trying to overtake, and I miss the other user narrowly.

[24:20] Begins to try and overtake me, which is dangerous considering the suspect is not far and I'm quite close to suspect. Does not stop until overtaking has complete.

[24:50] PIT, or crash into door... You know the drill by now... Also doesn't leave much space for me to go into left lane whilst trying to overtake me, leading me to spin out

[31:40] More exceeding the speed limit as a cop a few times, even when told...

Evidence

Replay / Screenshot Link(s): https://drive.google.com/file/d/1BJdp6Pi-MulDZ-OVRBkrGqsl4ewaegkt/view?usp=sharing

Thank you for taking the time to investigate this report.

Status: Investigation Process. Updated by: Luke™. - Luke™ - 2023-12-23 11:20

This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

RE: szymon3211 ([6S] Hams [COP]) - 22/12/23 - Luke™ - 2023-12-23 11:51

Hi,

Thank you for the well-written report. I've read this thread thoroughly and reviewed all time stamps. This is what I found:

4:35 - nothing wrong with these moves. They last one was a little high on the door, but it was still valid and absolutely fine, especially considering the low speeds involved. At 4:54 there is a hard pit but it's nothing more than that.

11:30 - user breaks the speed limit consistently by 5-10mph.

15:00 - there is no issue with the location, if cars follow the speed limit they will have plenty of time to slow / move around if needed. I am however concerned about what was happening before this, around 14:20. szymon3211 was hit by another user, I am not sure why. szymon3211 then proceeded to chase and push the user, using force. szymon3211 attempted to pit the suspect too.

18:00 - pit was fine, suspect was sliding and appeared to have poor latency.

22:35 - user wrong-sides and exceeds the speed limit to follow your chase.

24:50 - not the best attempt at a pit but it's ultimately fine.

31:40 - the user does exceed the speed limit by 5-10mph, but this time I do believe he was lasering the car in front who was speeding, and increasing speed. I will give them the benefit of the doubt. The user's reply to yourself when he was questioned about speeding was disappointing considering his experience, cops cannot exceed the speed limit and must drive properly at all times. There is no such thing as 10% above for cops.

Judgement:

I am not taking action on what happened at 14:20, as both users looked like they might not have been doing the right thing, so I will let those cross each other out.

11:30 and 22:35 both demonstrate speeding and the latter wrong-siding. I am going to give this user a confirmable warning for speeding as a cop, and reminding them to drive properly at all times.

This user can cop and shows good judgement with manoeuvres generally and drives accurately during a chase. Just some tweaking needed for when not chasing now.

Thanks for the report.

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.