[TC] Gaming Forums
- banned from tc dodo (Unban Request Denied by Dodo) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Unban Requests (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+----- Forum: Unban Requests - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=36)
+----- Thread: - banned from tc dodo (Unban Request Denied by Dodo) (/showthread.php?tid=37291)

- banned from tc dodo (Unban Request Denied by Dodo) - potenzatr - 2024-01-03 22:52

I was banned by TC DODO admin, who was unfair and acted according to her own mind. The administrator banned me even though there was no reason for banning and I wasn't disrespectful to him. While defending my rights, I made a complaint about a player, but the admin did not take this complaint into consideration and was not interested. The admin made unfair accusations against me, saying 'you are creating chaos' in front of everyone. However, when I reported a player who was creating real chaos and was using racism, swearing and insulting me, the admin said he would look at the message history. However, he stated that the messages were in Turkish and he could not translate them. He then chose not to respond to my complaint and refused to assist in the matter, saying he was not a 'maid'. Even though this situation was my grievance, the answers he gave were quite unpleasant. I think there are hundreds of Turkish players on the server and one of them could translate, but the administrator did not take this into account. This situation raises my doubts about the professionalism of the admin and I would like to ask you whether the admin behaved this way. Despite my efforts and the value of my time on the server, I think a personalized ban by this admin is unacceptable. For these reasons, I would like to state that I am disturbed by the admin's behavior and I am complaining about it.

Your LFS Username: potenzatr

Time & Date of Incident: 3.01.2024 after 22:00

Status: Investigation Process. Updated by: Dodo. - Dodo - 2024-01-03 22:59

I have acknowledged your request
Please be patient during this review, I will reply in due course.

RE: banned from tc dodo - potenzatr - 2024-01-03 23:01

I don't want to be scrutinized by you. I am already complaining about you. I need someone to look at this more objectively. Briefly, I would like another administrator to handle this issue.

RE: banned from tc dodo - Dodo - 2024-01-03 23:08

Hello Potenza,

You are banned for a day, 24 hours. In this situation it would be justifiable to ban you for a week or so. I gave you multiple chances to quit it and create a proper report with waterproof evidence. But you didn't, you kept insisting that I should go and translate over 500 messages from Turkish to English. It does not work like that. You need to present me evidence of such behaviour before you can insist that I am not doing my job properly. Wait out the 24 hours and touch grass or something.

Unban Request Denied
Please read our terms & conditions if you wish to appeal this ban.