[TC] Gaming Forums
+ Report - kiit1337 (RedEric) (Report Archived by Luke™) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: + Report - kiit1337 (RedEric) (Report Archived by Luke™) (/showthread.php?tid=37295)

+ Report - kiit1337 (RedEric) (Report Archived by Luke™) - senna.0213 - 2024-01-05 18:25

Users Involved

Your LFS Username: senna.0213

Their LFS Username(s): kiit1337
Their In-game Nickname(s): *‹RedEric¥

Incident Information

Date of Incident: 05/01/2024
Time of Incident: Approximately 17:30 - 17:45 GMT

Description of Incident (Include Timestamps):

I will begin by highlighting the very first rule in the server rules

1.1. Respect other players.
Do not harass or abuse other players. They may be new to the game and not know the track or customs - help them, do not insult them. Always be aware other drivers may act unpredictably.

I wanted to report both of these users, primarily kiit1337 (RedEric) for negative comments. RedEric was later joined by user DestructorBR in the negative comments and mocking throughout the chase until the chase ended, and even then they didn't stop.

Background:

This is probably because I chased RedEric for speeding earlier on [11:15], he started complaining about the fine, even though he was speeding (clocked for it), and then after chase conditions began, I perform a PIT to knock the bike over. PIT happens just after [12:50]. I then reminded RedEric of rule 3.8, which the user failed to understand.

Incident:

My chase begins at [24:30] on renarts and negative comments begin from RedEric at [30:40], and last throughout the chase.

Some comments include:

"Superint. Senna [COP] - Looks like someone here only keep up with bikes..."

"He should start practicing chase cars."

"not even partners want it on chase" by DestructorBR, as well as other comments throughout the chase

"Even tho he has lotta DF, skills are in lack in this case"

"And ofc, high fine ¯\_(¥Ä)_/¯"

There are many more throughout the chase but RedEric's aim was to mock me and create a hostile environment, probably trying to provoke me. He suceeded in creating a hostile environment due to other users, such as shadowfast, joining in with the mockery and negative comments.

After saving the replay (so not included), I did give RedEric a chance to apologise for the comments but they refused to acknowledge them or even think they were inappropriate.

I feel the best way to handle this issue is to report it directly to the admins via this forum so that RedEric's behaviour can be assessed and dealt with appropriately.

Many thanks,
Senna

Evidence

Replay / Screenshot Link(s): https://drive.google.com/file/d/1kpUaPl8lwuQgRrGt8oxJwwg82njxguRJ/view?usp=sharing

RE: Report - kiit1337 (RedEric) - KiiT1337 - 2024-01-05 18:52

Even after that i took a car, and u started a chase on me speeding and going WW, then after 2 turns you just did !lost and somehow you've had enough.

Status: Investigation Process. Updated by: Luke™. - Luke™ - 2024-01-06 13:28

This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

RE: Report - kiit1337 (RedEric) - Luke™ - 2024-01-06 13:54

Good afternoon,

Thanks for the report. The 'pit' you carried out at 12:50 was ok, although I suspect it could have been more controlled. It was excessive however and I will not take any action on that.

As for the conversation / comments between the both of you:

Myself / TC Admin team / most of the community don't want TC to be a toxic game environment. This sort of conversation isn't what we want. I do think Eric was angry about the pit and wouldn't let it go (for the duration of your chase that is). You Senna, did not help the situation by saying:

"Bro can you come chip shop with me?"
"Need the salt"
"Stop crying"
"You can only do u turns".

Verdict:

Both users would have been better off not speaking to each other. I believe that whilst Eric did make numerous comments towards you, they were not particularly insulting, much like the whole 'salt' comments you made to him. In this situation, the best thing to do is not fuel the fire and just completely ignore someone when you can tell they are trying to get a reaction.

We do not want TC to become a toxic environment, so these conversations need to stop.

I am not going to take action in the form of a warning, because you were both toxic towards each other. I will however record this on both your URS info's, so that in case of future toxicity, we will know the history. I will also make sure that Eric sees this post and reads it.

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.