[TC] Gaming Forums
- Police Rights Revocation (Appeal Denied) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Cop Rights Revocation Appeals (/forumdisplay.php?fid=160)
+----- Forum: Cop Rights Revocation Appeals - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=161)
+----- Thread: - Police Rights Revocation (Appeal Denied) (/showthread.php?tid=37307)

- Police Rights Revocation (Appeal Denied) - Snax - 2024-01-06 16:44

- Your LFS Username: a04bc_

- Time & Date of Incident: 2023-12-27 22:19:14

- Replay / Screenshot Link:
- Replay Timestamps (for which you think led to your revoke):

- Reasons as to why you think you deserve your rights back: Hello, my police rights have been canceled due to a different account. I had played on the 0hShit account before, but the account did not belong to me. I was just playing around. I admit that. I bought my own account by earning TC cash from that account. Yes, I know it's forbidden, but I did this to get an account for myself. It was necessary and I earned my own personal account, that's all I can tell, I'm ready to answer your questions. Smile Sorry.I apologize and thank you for your interest.

Status: Management Investigation. Updated by: Carl. - Carl - 2024-01-06 17:34

This Cop Rights Revocation appeal is being reviewed by [TC] CityDriving Management.
The original admin who revoked your rights may provide additional information. Please be patient, we will reply in due course.

RE: Police Rights Revocation - Carl - 2024-01-06 20:35

Hello,

It seems very odd that this problem has arisen very shortly after the 0hshit and other accounts were refused training to regain the rights and you are now requesting it to be lifted on a fresh forum account.

An admin spoke to you about the relation to another account, you were not honest at first which is a major red flag. It also contradicted what you have written here just now.

You also stupidly renamed a discord account display name, not realising that you made posts in our public discord about the COP rights of '0hshit'.

So, if you would like to add anything, you may. But the evidence clearly suggests that you are the same person who keeps evading punishments. You can keep buying accounts, but the system will detect you soon enough and you will keep wasting your money.

It's probably a good idea to work with us and not against us, but we'll leave that up to you to provide a solution.

RE: Police Rights Revocation - Snax - 2024-01-07 06:44

(2024-01-06 20:35)Carl Wrote:  Hello,

It seems very odd that this problem has arisen very shortly after the 0hshit and other accounts were refused training to regain the rights and you are now requesting it to be lifted on a fresh forum account.

An admin spoke to you about the relation to another account, you were not honest at first which is a major red flag. It also contradicted what you have written here just now.

You also stupidly renamed a discord account display name, not realising that you made posts in our public discord about the COP rights of '0hshit'.

So, if you would like to add anything, you may. But the evidence clearly suggests that you are the same person who keeps evading punishments. You can keep buying accounts, but the system will detect you soon enough and you will keep wasting your money.

It's probably a good idea to work with us and not against us, but we'll leave that up to you to provide a solution.

I changed my account because, as I explained there, the account did not belong to me, so I bought my own account. As for Discord, my old account was disabled. I did not buy a new account to avoid penalties. As long as I used that account, I had to be in that team (Edown). All users had to leave that team. I changed my names to (snax) and I would like to point out that I no longer have any connection with the 0hShit account

I am very sorry to the first person I spoke to for not being honest at first. Sad

You can ask me anything, I will answer everything.

I think I have stated everything. If there is something you want to ask or need to prove, I am ready to prove it and answer your questions. Thank you for your
understanding and interest. Please ask me questions so that everything becomes clear.

And everyone in the (edown) team was being made fun of so I wanted to change my name.

Discord account disabled screenshot:https://hizliresim.com/fc3x9re (use translate pls)

If it happens, I'm ready to do basic training.

Thank You.

RE: Police Rights Revocation - Carl - 2024-01-07 16:49

What you are saying does not add up. You've not offered to come clean and provide a reasonable solution for us, so the revoke will remain.

Cop Rights Revocation Appeal Denied
Unfortunately your cop rights will not be reinstated for the reasons described.