[TC] Gaming Forums
- Unban request - nigel (Unban Request Denied by Dale) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Unban Requests (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+----- Forum: Unban Requests - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=36)
+----- Thread: - Unban request - nigel (Unban Request Denied by Dale) (/showthread.php?tid=37615)

- Unban request - nigel (Unban Request Denied by Dale) - nigel - 2024-03-08 23:34

Your LFS Username: feefeee

Time & Date of Incident: 2024-01-06

Replay / Screenshot Link: X
Replay Timestamps: X

Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:

Hello, I am writing to appeal the ban imposed on my account for my actions on the TC CityDriving servers. I am sorry for any disruptions or inconvenience I may have caused to other players due to my behavior.
Upon reflection, I acknowledge that my actions, particularly causing accidents and displaying inappropriate behavior were unacceptable and violated the rules and norms of the TC community. I take full responsibility and understand the negative impact they had on other players and the overall experience of others.
Since being banned, I have taken a few months of my ban to reflect on my behavior and I think it's time to appeal for an unban or reduced ban. I realize the importance of respectful and responsible conduct within the community. I have also familiarized myself with the rules and guidelines of TC this time and with that ensuring a better understanding of what is expected from us players.
All this includes improving my driving skills and exercising better judgment in-gamew while also committing myself to thinking more before my interactions with other players ingame.
I value the community and what it offers, and I plan to make up for my past mistakes. I assure that I have learned from this long ban and am fully committed to changing my ways to be up to the standards of conduct expected on TC.
I respectfully request another chance to show my new behavior and be part of the TC community in a smarter manner once again. I assure you that I will look to the rules and guidelines and also be a more respectful and better thinking player this time round.

Thank you for considering my appeal. I appreciate your time and attention to this appeal.

Sincerely,
nigel

Status: Pending Investigation. Updated by Ash. - Ash - 2024-03-09 04:34

The administrator who originally issued your ban has been notified
Please be patient whilst this request is reviewed.

Status: Investigation Process. Updated by: Dale. - Dale - 2024-03-09 08:27

I have acknowledged your request
Please be patient during this review, I will reply in due course.

RE: Unban request - nigel - Dale - 2024-03-13 17:27

Hello, Sorry for the Long delay.

After deliberating with the other TC admins and going through your History I feel that you did not learn your mistakes as this ban happened only 3 weeks after you served a ban (which was reduced), which was for the same thing as this one.

For this reason I'll be denying this request.

Unban Request Denied
Please read our terms & conditions if you wish to appeal this ban.