[TC] Gaming Forums
- appeal (Unban Request Denied by Leon) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Unban Requests (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+----- Forum: Unban Requests - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=36)
+----- Thread: - appeal (Unban Request Denied by Leon) (/showthread.php?tid=37670)

- appeal (Unban Request Denied by Leon) - Sumato - 2024-03-17 16:09

Your LFS Username:oliwier3

Time & Date of Incident:3/3/2024 around 6pm

Replay / Screenshot Link:n/a
Replay Timestamps:n/a

Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:
feel it's been long enough for me to post the appeal now, so here it is:
i was banned for 'insulting / disrespected numerous people (seemingly mostly Turkish users though)'. in regards to it being mostly turkish people, i can confirm that i did not target a specific nationality, i dont really see a point in doing that, and you could see in replays that im sure it wasnt only turkish people, but the majority that were 'disrespected' were turks. since my forum account was banned and also my !report feature was taken away, i dont really feel theres much i can do at all when i get rammed/etc. after speaking with bp, we ironed things out and understood the bigger picture, as at the times of when i was 'disrespecting' the people, it wasnt much at all said but when all gathered together, i can now understand. so i can only apologise for my actions, and i can guarantee that this will not repeat since now my report features have been reinstated after the chat with bp. i won't feel as trapped anymore now that i can actually do something. honestly 365 days i think is a bit excessive even regarding my past, so if anything can be done at all then that would be greatly appreciated, many thanks for reading.

Status: Pending Investigation. Updated by Nick. - Nick - 2024-03-17 20:08

The administrator who originally issued your ban has been notified
Please be patient whilst this request is reviewed.

RE: appeal - Leon - 2024-03-18 17:22

I have a hard time believing your point of feeling trapped due to your reporting abilities being limited. You engaged in problematic behavior regardless of admin presence. Your access to !pm or !tc were never affected, but you chose not to use these and consistently went for abuse rather than contact an admin via those channels.

What I can't seem to find in your request, is a valid reason for as to why we should risk exposing our community to you again. You've had 9 warnings and 13 bans, and on top of being banned from the server, you were banned from the Discord and forums. If you at that point can't see that the issue lies with you and only you, there is no point in continuing this discussion.

RE: appeal - Sumato - 2024-03-18 17:27

If you would be so kind enough to reject this so I could go and and appeal this with someone else, since with you I don’t think many people including myself have gone very far with you. I would way rather have an actual talk about this instead of you being incredibly passive aggressive, which also seems to be the case I or someone else decides to speak to you from what I’ve seen. It seems you’ve got contrasting views to a few people I’ve spoken to which isnt really a surprise. And what also seems the case, you’ve said pretty much the opposite to what people like BP + others have said. So please reject this so I can go appeal it again speaking to someone else Smile

RE: appeal - Leon - 2024-03-18 18:48

(2024-03-18 17:27)Sumato Wrote:  If you would be so kind enough to reject this so I could go and and appeal this with someone else, since with you I don’t think many people including myself have gone very far with you. I would way rather have an actual talk about this instead of you being incredibly passive aggressive, which also seems to be the case I or someone else decides to speak to you from what I’ve seen. It seems you’ve got contrasting views to a few people I’ve spoken to which isnt really a surprise. And what also seems the case, you’ve said pretty much the opposite to what people like BP + others have said. So please reject this so I can go appeal it again speaking to someone else Smile

I'd prefer that you answered my questions beforehand, as the appeal will have little substance to go on should it get that far.

RE: appeal - Sumato - 2024-03-18 18:56

sure, however i hope you understand you are quite literally the only person i have spoken to who has a 'hard time understanding' this, so i am not going to sit here with you arguing with me like every single time in the past, so if i can speak to any other person about this appeal it would be greatly appreciated.

(2024-03-18 18:48)Leon Wrote:  
(2024-03-18 17:27)Sumato Wrote:  If you would be so kind enough to reject this so I could go and and appeal this with someone else, since with you I don’t think many people including myself have gone very far with you. I would way rather have an actual talk about this instead of you being incredibly passive aggressive, which also seems to be the case I or someone else decides to speak to you from what I’ve seen. It seems you’ve got contrasting views to a few people I’ve spoken to which isnt really a surprise. And what also seems the case, you’ve said pretty much the opposite to what people like BP + others have said. So please reject this so I can go appeal it again speaking to someone else Smile

I'd prefer that you answered my questions beforehand, as the appeal will have little substance to go on should it get that far.

RE: appeal - Leon - 2024-03-18 20:09

I can't recall any prior arguments between us, but have it your way.

Unban Request Denied
Please read our terms & conditions if you wish to appeal this ban.