[TC] Gaming Forums
+ Report - Reudtrad (Report Archived by Dale) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: + Report - Reudtrad (Report Archived by Dale) (/showthread.php?tid=37682)

+ Report - Reudtrad (Report Archived by Dale) - Vilix - 2024-03-20 09:25

Users Involved

Your LFS Username: vilix

Their LFS Username(s): reudtrad
Their In-game Nickname(s): SAPLAMACI

Incident Information

Date of Incident: 19.03.2024
Time of Incident: 〰23:45

Description of Incident (Include Timestamps):

40:47.50: SAPLAMACI loses control of their car and goes wrong way and ends up crashing into me during a chase. I tried to avoid but I was still heavily hit.

41:10.00: Instead of apologizing he smiles in chat and goes back to chasing/crashing into chezzyboy which they've been doing the past 10min.

After this I saved the replay already but if you check the chat logs he eventually replied with "fly" using the translator after I kept asking him to apologize, and then shortly after, he replies to me in Turkish (which I didn't understand) and his friend (Enes_Uzun - aka: chezborgir, who was also reported during this exact chase by KooKOo) says that he doesn't believe he was at fault for the crash.

I was not going to report this until that last part as they are not a new player by any means and should know when to recognize when they're at fault instead of denying it.

Evidence

Replay / Screenshot Link(s): https://www.mediafire.com/file/xu6r1qzx6ergu0c/ReudTrad_WW_Crash_Report.mpr/file

Status: Investigation Process. Updated by: Dale. - Dale - 2024-03-23 21:58

This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

RE: Report - Reudtrad - Dale - 2024-03-23 22:29

Hello,

Thanks for the report.

After looking through this I noticed reudtrads driving and investigated further and ended up at 35:00.

at this time reudtrad and chezzyboy were both started ramming and driving recklessly around the track, basically playing dodgems with each other, this ultimately ended up with the crash in the chase.

As such both reudtrad and chezzyboy have received a 3 day ban.

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.