[TC] Gaming Forums
+ Unban Request (Unban Request Granted by Tupex) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Unban Requests (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+----- Forum: Unban Requests - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=36)
+----- Thread: + Unban Request (Unban Request Granted by Tupex) (/showthread.php?tid=37692)

+ Unban Request (Unban Request Granted by Tupex) - Tuna - 2024-03-21 17:27

Your LFS Username: tunalfs

Time & Date of Incident:2024-03-20 20:02

Replay / Screenshot Link: none
Replay Timestamps: none

Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: ı banned yesterday for ramming in a chase but ı didnt play lfs yesterday. I think my friend "sametttpe" linked with my account. But a long time ı didnt share my account anyone

Status: Pending Investigation. Updated by Dale. - Dale - 2024-03-21 19:36

The administrator who originally issued your ban has been notified
Please be patient whilst this request is reviewed.

RE: Unban Request - Tupex - 2024-03-21 21:21

Hello,

What is the relation between you and the banned account sametttpe?

"But a long time ı didnt share my account anyone" So basically you've been sharing your account previously with others?

-Tupex

RE: Unban Request - Tuna - 2024-03-21 21:30

sametttpe is my friend in our drift team, maybe 2 years ago ı shared my account with my drift team friends for they can play on drift server, avarage 2 years ago sametttpe didnt have lfs s3 account maybe he played with my account i dont know but only me playing 1.5-2 years with tunalfs account

RE: Unban Request - Tupex - 2024-03-22 17:03

You do realize that you are accountable for your account at all times? Even if you've shared it with others, hence you've been linked with them. As you've rented/shared your account with others previously, how can I be sure that you're not going to share it again in the future? Or that Samet does not have access to your account anymore to evade the ban?

RE: Unban Request - Tuna - 2024-03-22 17:35

As can be seen in the records, no one other than me has access to my account already ı said only me playing 1.5-2 years with tunalfs account. Samet has s3 licence now he playing with his account. What assurance can I give for you ? Im ready for that

RE: Unban Request - Tupex - 2024-03-22 20:14

I'm willing to unlink your account if you agree to the following: Your account will be disabled if found sharing/renting again in the future.

RE: Unban Request - Tuna - 2024-03-22 20:24

You can be sure about that. Thank you for your help

Status: Completed. Updated by Tupex. - Tupex - 2024-03-22 20:36

Unban Request Granted
Your account will be unbanned shortly. Please ensure you read our rules prior to your return to our servers.