[TC] Gaming Forums
+ Report - Felix 915 (Report Archived by Savy) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: + Report - Felix 915 (Report Archived by Savy) (/showthread.php?tid=377)

+ Report - Felix 915 (Report Archived by Savy) - Kyllone - 2011-10-24 20:03

Hello

- Your LFS Username: kyllone

- Their LFS Username(s): Felix 915
- Their LFS Nickname(s): Felix---

- Replay / Screenshot Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?i8jujlq8stlllrh
- Replay Timestamps:
- 41:40 Situation starts after Martens! crashed into me (accident with sorry) and after that, Felix comes and rams me from right side. When I stop spinning, he comes and bumps my car again. He didnt say sorry.

- 44:00 He starts messing up on AB (this actually isnt my businnes really anymore but still let you know)

- 46:00 I start whining about the chase and he says "sry" to me 2 times, and speaks something about "nice cop" and I dont know who hes talking. 3mins later he crashes to cop which he was stopped by just seconds ago. He says sorry and cop accepts the apologise, but I watched the crash and I dont think he did it by accident... He says "sry" again and I rage to him. Then he answers me "lol" and that is the final point.

- Reason for report: Crash whitout and apologise, and continuous crashing and messing up.

I'm not doing this only cuz I lost the chase. I have seen this kind of things these days on the server and I am/was really annoyed. "lol" wasnt helping it at all. Thanks

-Hippie

Report - Felix 915 - Savy - 2011-10-24 20:08

This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

As the user is new to LFS and also TC servers, I'm giving this user a very strong warning for his actions. If he ignores my warning and keeps breaking the server rules he will be banned. Thanks for the report.

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.