[TC] Gaming Forums
the new rules - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General Information (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Discussions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: the new rules (/showthread.php?tid=37787)

the new rules - robo1990 - 2024-03-31 08:21

hi as a long time player im pretty confused as to how tc has got to the shape it is in now. we have rules that are only enforced sometimes and rest of the time tc will issue a warning to save headaches or decide a talking to or doing nothing instead is more valuable wich could be classed as favouritism. my biggest gripe comes recently as i seen the rules change to cop/tow/med as we now have to use only s3 cars to chase, wich i think is unfair as a lot of people prefer the old cars. mods are fun but part of the reason i play tc is the variety and choice u can do to make things fair. in respect to a lot of the modders that do and continue to do a good job most of these cars do not have skins or the right diagnostics to be used properly. on top of everything one of the rules implemented today is to drive atleast 100km or 1000km one of the 2 before u can rent cars so if u want to be a cop that is no longer a possibility as u carnt rent s3 cars so no cop and u can only drive s2 to get there aka no job to help costs etc. i dont think this has been thought through and me for who has put real money into the game to see it thrive too see it take this direction am very dissapointed and it hurts me to see the game go this way so i will no longer be seen on tc servers until it either changes or somthing else happens i guess. i know some will be happy about my decision some wont. good luck everyone and have fun if thats what u want your server to be

RE: the new rules - Carl - 2024-03-31 08:39

(2024-03-31 08:21)robo1990 Wrote:  my biggest gripe comes recently as i seen the rules change to cop/tow/med as we now have to use only s3 cars to chase, wich i think is unfair as a lot of people prefer the old cars. mods are fun but part of the reason i play tc is the variety and choice u can do to make things fair. in respect to a lot of the modders that do and continue to do a good job most of these cars do not have skins or the right diagnostics to be used properly.

The FZ50 Lightbar is identical to the FZ50 you would normally use. The only difference is the light bar, so essentially all you need to do is just rename your setup and skin so it copies over to the FZ50 Lightbar and you have the exact same car you enjoy driving, just with an added light bar.

Elmo put lightbars on I think all of the default cars and some other mod creators have made them too.

RE: the new rules - Chuck - 2024-03-31 08:54

(2024-03-31 08:21)robo1990 Wrote:  hon top of everything one of the rules implemented today is to drive atleast 100km or 1000km one of the 2 before u can rent cars so if u want to be a cop that is no longer a possibility as u carnt rent s3 cars so no...

Sorry that's nonsense. There is no KM restriction for renting cars for quite a while now, but there always has been one 2,500km to apply for a cop licence! And hasn't changed.

RE: the new rules - Chuck - 2024-03-31 09:03

Another note: Since the car selection has been reduced for those roles, the chances to find a skin are 100x bigger now as skin makers can focus on a smaller range. That also supports the motivation, as the chances are much higher that someone actually uses the skin you've made.

And secondly, it encourages mod makers to include lightbars on their cars.