[TC] Gaming Forums
- UR: bogdansabau05 (Report Archived by Carl) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: - UR: bogdansabau05 (Report Archived by Carl) (/showthread.php?tid=37819)

- UR: bogdansabau05 (Report Archived by Carl) - Adorable - 2024-04-06 13:25

Users Involved

Your LFS Username: Racerss

Their LFS Username(s): bogdansabau05
Their In-game Nickname(s): N y a N

Incident Information

Date of Incident: 4/6/2024
Time of Incident: 2:20 PM UTC + 1

Description of Incident (Include Timestamps): Player issued a false !report, yielding a yellow card, tried speaking with him, AFK.

Evidence

Replay / Screenshot Link(s): https://www.mediafire.com/file/9ykdj5b7w864eix/bogdansabau05.mpr/file

RE: UR: bogdansabau05 - yTz - 2024-04-06 13:27

I was going to smoke , u was not saying anything before to go

I said to u in game in every corner or apex i was braking to get the corner and u didn't brake and enter in my back all time

You was ramming my car without legal force because you destroyed my back of the car and suspension. That's why i use !report

RE: UR: bogdansabau05 - yTz - 2024-04-08 04:33

I told u multiple times to stop doing that, But you didn’t stop and At the final of the Chase u Said if i don’t like i can report , so i do that

Status: Investigation Process. Updated by: Carl. - Carl - 2024-04-08 17:50

This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

RE: UR: bogdansabau05 - Carl - 2024-04-08 18:26

Dee,

I can't quite understand why you would invite him to report you, then later report him for reporting you. You literally asked him to, he does and then you report him? What's that all about.

I will get back with an outcome soon.

RE: UR: bogdansabau05 - Adorable - 2024-04-08 18:36

(2024-04-08 18:26)Carl Wrote:  Dee,

I can't quite understand why you would invite him to report you, then later report him for reporting you. You literally asked him to, he does and then you report him? What's that all about.

I will get back with an outcome soon.

I told him that if he feels that my use of force was unfair (which it wasn't) he may make a forum report. It was another [COP] that suggested the use of the !report function.

4/6/2024 2:18:10 PM (KY3X) (racerss) - [マ] Dee [COP] : Feel free to forum report.
4/6/2024 2:18:36 PM (KY3X) () - [COP]'ozen: [LOCAL] !report

I am not one to endorse the use of the in-game !report function, nor am I a fan of having to report every single person that abuses the system just to avoid the risk of getting banned, please consider removing the !report function. There are other far more effective options, it is just stupid to grant everyone on the server the access to a command that can get people banned.

RE: UR: bogdansabau05 - Carl - 2024-04-08 21:14

I don't think it really matters what type of report you told him to make as it's ultimately down to him to make the choice on which avenue is most appropriate. In this case he chose the correct one. The player also tried to communicate with you before doing so, you just dismissed him.

As for the reason for the !report, well I can see a lot of this rear-ending business and I suspect that is the reason for his !report. The reporter, by his own understanding of the rules and lack of communication from you when asked decided that the force was unfair. So I do not think this player has breached the report guidelines at all here.

This sole report would not have caused your yellow card. It seems to be a common occurence with yourself. I think you are proving a reason to actually keep this system in place. A brief look at your record shows all similar reports from various different players all relating to "ramming" or "chase" - so with that said, perhaps just stop bumping people into the back constantly. Be more timely with your contact and you'll find that you'll keep the fun alive and won't upset the players and thus not get reported so often.

1 in 100 players is not enough evidence to say the system is broken, the problem seems to lie with you.

No action has been taken as explained
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.