[TC] Gaming Forums
Lightbar version vehicles and vehicles with lightbar added to the roof - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General Information (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Discussions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Server & InSim Suggestions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+---- Thread: Lightbar version vehicles and vehicles with lightbar added to the roof (/showthread.php?tid=37835)

Lightbar version vehicles and vehicles with lightbar added to the roof - Speed Demon - 2024-04-08 04:36

GE20 has been updated and now has a light bar on the roof.

Probably, since the administration cannot keep track of every updated vehicle, there may be situations such as deprivation of most vehicles.

My suggestion to the administration is that you can open a different section in the forum where you can identify vehicles with a lightbar added to the roof, and give the vehicle modes the role of [MED] [RES] [TOW] [COP].

Or you can combine the vehicles added to LFS as a different mod with the original version of the vehicles.

RE: Lightbar version vehicles and vehicles with lightbar added to the roof - Chuck - 2024-04-08 04:47

Not sure if we need a separate section for it tbh. I mean it doesn't happen on a daily basis. Users can give us a hint also via Discord. Anyhow, I've marked that car for police use now.

Nice to see that out new approach already shows some effect to the mod makers.

RE: Lightbar version vehicles and vehicles with lightbar added to the roof - Speed Demon - 2024-04-08 04:50

We make them do it by force and insistence. Otherwise, mod makers do not know about this situation.

RE: Lightbar version vehicles and vehicles with lightbar added to the roof - Felipe Jardim - 2024-04-09 00:47

I suggested a whitelist thread similar to the mod addition section. That's probably the easiest/most effective way to bring attention to updated vehicles

RE: Lightbar version vehicles and vehicles with lightbar added to the roof - Chuck - 2024-04-09 04:57

It would make sense if we had to deal with such inquiries on a regular basis, which I don't see is the case here, yet.