[TC] Gaming Forums
- un ban (Unban Request Denied by Tupex) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Unban Requests (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+----- Forum: Unban Requests - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=36)
+----- Thread: - un ban (Unban Request Denied by Tupex) (/showthread.php?tid=37859)

- un ban (Unban Request Denied by Tupex) - cubudi - 2024-04-13 15:42

Your LFS Username: alpozdemir

Time & Date of Incident: 13.04.2024 18.40

Replay / Screenshot Link:-
Replay Timestamps:-

Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:
I did the wrong thing a few times and I apologized and said it wouldn't happen again, but I was punished for 7 days. Is there any chance of it being opened?
Wrong way
I apologized to the person I bumped into.

RE: un ban - Ali - 2024-04-13 16:35

Hi,

You hit me at speed from the opposite direction, I tried to run away from you but that failed. I asked you on my active channel why you did that and you said you did it because you felt like it. When Admin asked you about it you said you won't do it again, but you didn't even say that when you crashed into me, I guess that showed you were unrepentant.

Also the account in your forum profile is mapped to "cubudi" and your account is completely disabled, so how can you be the person in the game?

RE: un ban - cubudi - 2024-04-13 17:43

You did not try to escape from me, I lost control, I went in the wrong direction, I tried to escape from you, but I failed, I was stuck between you and the barrier next to me, and I apologized to you, however, your actions are not nice, and account matters are none of your business.

RE: un ban - Ali - 2024-04-13 18:02

Isn't it a cop-out to get far enough away before I bump into you? I can't see that moment right now because I'm not at home. If you had lost control you wouldn't have tried to drive in the wrong lane for so long.
The account is none of my business, but I've never collided in-game with someone named CUBUDI, don't you think that's abnormal?
I guess that means you are using an account after you were banned.

This should not be the subject in any way, but the facts should be revealed, and when I examine this, you are using 2 accounts, your forum account is synchronized with Cubudi, you are using 2 accounts synchronized with the name alpozdemir, and these are very obvious from the banning of 2 accounts. Have you been playing the game from 2 accounts since your Cubudi account was banned?

https://www.mediafire.com/file/ocwaq6ulinsm7qd/IMG_2551.jpeg/file

RE: un ban - emrecansmsk - 2024-04-13 18:31

(2024-04-13 18:02)Ali Wrote:  Isn't it a cop-out to get far enough away before I bump into you? I can't see that moment right now because I'm not at home. If you had lost control you wouldn't have tried to drive in the wrong lane for so long.
The account is none of my business, but I've never collided in-game with someone named CUBUDI, don't you think that's abnormal?
I guess that means you are using an account after you were banned.

This should not be the subject in any way, but the facts should be revealed, and when I examine this, you are using 2 accounts, your forum account is synchronized with Cubudi, you are using 2 accounts synchronized with the name alpozdemir, and these are very obvious from the banning of 2 accounts. Have you been playing the game from 2 accounts since your Cubudi account was banned?

https://www.mediafire.com/file/ocwaq6ulinsm7qd/IMG_2551.jpeg/file

Ali bud,
You forgot to write the account named 350twin Smile

RE: un ban - Ali - 2024-04-13 18:38

Yes! I compared the ban time, time and reason and I think it's now 3 accounts. I don't have time for more. And now this thread should only go in the direction of the accident.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/vbu5k5tkxpc44je/IMG_2553.jpeg/file

RE: un ban - cubudi - 2024-04-14 08:56

If my accounts do not concern you and they are failing too much, you can report them to the user report section as more than one account Biggrin

RE: un ban - Tupex - 2024-04-18 12:59

Hi,

You were banned due to ramming. As I confronted you on the server about this, you started to ignore me in the middle of our conversation.
Quote:You did not try to escape from me, I lost control, I went in the wrong direction, I tried to escape from you, but I failed, I was stuck between you and the barrier next to me, and I apologized to you, however, your actions are not nice, and account matters are none of your business.
You were wrong siding and you made zero effort to avoid him or slow down. You only apologized after being questioned about it.

Considering your history and attitude on the server, the ban is quite lenient. The ban will stay as it is.

Unban Request Denied
Please read our terms & conditions if you wish to appeal this ban.