[TC] Gaming Forums
+ report AlcohligaN (Report Archived by Dodo) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: + report AlcohligaN (Report Archived by Dodo) (/showthread.php?tid=37900)

+ report AlcohligaN (Report Archived by Dodo) - Felipe Jardim - 2024-04-25 02:52

Users Involved

Your LFS Username: [od]jArDiM

Their LFS Username(s):AlcohligaN
Their In-game Nickname(s): AlcohligaN

Incident Information

Date of Incident: 4/25/24
Time of Incident: around 2 AM server time

Description of Incident (Include Timestamps):
at 5:50 in the MPR i used !move in which the actor still kept accelerating, not a big deal because of the car he was inferior in speed to mine, other cops and the chase's suspect.

From 9:35 onwards, he is in a much more powerful car and is accelerating with the chase while being told to !move multiple times. Deemz spins from a failed pit attempt to the subject in the wrong way, so AlcohligaN goes into the wrong lane and rams head on (he could have avoided even though he was already violating the move and stay away from chase rule)

At 10:27 to 10:58 when confronted by Deemz, he refused to take in any responsibility or acknowledgement of the incident and mocks him with a crappy song reference from the 80's

At 11:50 to end of MPR, i start engaging him about the facts, i inform him of what he must do as the rules states. He tells me to chill my ass, its just a game and eventually to go f**k myself in my native language.
[Image: vtfuder.jpg]

Description of your conversation with this user(s) about their conduct, including their reaction to your messages:I tried talking, he didnt take it seriously.

Evidence

Replay / Screenshot Link(s):
https://drive.google.com/file/d/16CVgmF7LVmVoMaY5Aryv1DOny1GuY_46/view?usp=sharing

Confirmation

Do you confirm that your User Report meets all standards outlined in the User Report Information thread? yes

Status: Investigation Process. Updated by: Dodo. - Dodo - 2024-04-26 09:25

This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

RE: report AlcohligaN - Dodo - 2024-04-28 08:47

Hello, I have reviewed your report.

As seen in the replay, user AlcohligaN ignores SIREN multiple times and fails to yield for passing chase. They also displayed poor attitude and started insulting [od]jArDiM in their native tongue.

Based on their URS and low total play time of 17 hours, they are going to be issued a
stern confirmable warning for their behaviour and lack of respect for Sirens.

Thank you for your report.

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.