[TC] Gaming Forums
- Reporting ralph1988 (Report Archived by Leon) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: - Reporting ralph1988 (Report Archived by Leon) (/showthread.php?tid=37916)

- Reporting ralph1988 (Report Archived by Leon) - Marty_Deslions - 2024-04-27 20:16

Users Involved

Your LFS Username: Marty_Deslions

Their LFS Username(s): ralph1988
Their In-game Nickname(s): -JellyBean-

Incident Information

Date of Incident: 27/4/2024
Time of Incident: 21:50 CEST / 19:50 LFS time

Description of Incident (Include Timestamps):

Timestamp: Around 3 minutes in the replay.

I am just driving, while ralph1988 is approaching me from behind. He rams/bumps into me, making me fly over the armco, across the other lane, and landing on my roof at the side of the road. Now this evening the server seem to have connection issues, maybe due to DDoS attacks or some other reason, so this made the connection between players quite laggy. It is understandable that the launch my car did was partly worsened by this reason. However, I was able to see ralph1988 clearly with no big lags between us at the time of the incident, as can be seen in the replay. From the TC World page from ralph1988 I see he also is from the Netherlands, which would generally suggest we both have a decent internet connection. So it is quite plausible that he would have seen me, right?
Now let's give him the benefit of doubt, and say he has not seen me due to the server issues. After the incident I tried to contact him multiple times, as can be seen in the replay.

"-JellyBean- - ?"

"-JellyBean- - you just rammed me?"

"-JellyBean- - anything you would like to say?"

I gave him some time, but unfortunately ralph1988 did not respond. I also gave the admins a headsup.

In conclusion:
Whether it was a ram or an accident, it affected my gameplay negatively. At least an apology would be fitting.

Description of your conversation with this user(s) about their conduct, including their reaction to your messages:

I previously mentioned my conversation with this user, as can be read in the above.

Evidence

Replay / Screenshot Link(s):

Replay:
https://uploadir.com/87930/vg8BPNpdFQ

Screenshot:
[Image: 662d5c863212c-jellybeancrash.png]

Confirmation

Do you confirm that your User Report meets all standards outlined in the User Report Information thread?

Yes.

Status: Investigation Process. Updated by: Leon. - Leon - 2024-04-28 07:21

This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

As you know, the server was being DDoS'ed and due to that, some cars simply don't appear to some people in certain cases. This was the case in this matter, as JellyBean's car wasn't affected by the crash at all.

Video

No action has been taken as explained
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.