[TC] Gaming Forums
+ Report stocksontop,ugurdalgictr (Report Archived by Dale) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: + Report stocksontop,ugurdalgictr (Report Archived by Dale) (/showthread.php?tid=37941)

+ Report stocksontop,ugurdalgictr (Report Archived by Dale) - Skorzz - 2024-05-03 17:25

Users Involved

Your LFS Username:Skorzz

Their LFS Username(s):stocksontop,ugurdalgictr
Their In-game Nickname(s):[COP] RedÉStock,[COP] ugurdalgic

Incident Information

Date of Incident:3.05.2024
Time of Incident:20:00(Türkiye Timezone)

Description of Incident (Include Timestamps):

I think they don't know how to be a police officer.

9:40 He's trying to make me crash on the corner
11:23 Although it is forbidden to hit from behind, he hits, but I ignore it because maybe he did it by mistake.
12:18 He hits me from behind for the second time.
13:23 Even though it was obviously a bend, I was hit from behind by [COP] ugurdalgic (ugurdalgictr)

Description of your conversation with this user(s) about their conduct, including their reaction to your messages:I verbally warned Stocksontop more than once and questioned Ugurdalgictr after the chase ended, but neither of them cared.

Evidence

Replay / Screenshot Link(s): https://www.mediafire.com/file/8wh4d8f9d8damqg/ram+much.mpr/file

Confirmation

Do you confirm that your User Report meets all standards outlined in the User Report Information thread? Yes

RE: Report stocksontop,ugurdalgictr - stocksontop - 2024-05-03 17:56

I assure you that any contact made was unintentional.
This was my first 40 minute on the map I was not fully familiarized.

At 9:40 You said I tried to make you crash on the corner when that was completely unintentional and I had apologized + wasn't fully familiarized with the map, your car didn't seem too badly damaged (and you also could've asked for a pitstop)
11:23 There's honestly no need to cry over such minor touches like that it happens in games like these.
13:28 That was just a unpredictable move from your end I was going to go from the left and pit maneuverer you but clearly that wasn't the case and again it was unintentional as you can see in the MPR you weren't directly hit from the back it was more near side rear bumper.

Yes I should be more careful but you need to communicate better and find better ways to sort things out instead of getting mad at person who has apologized for their mistake

RE: Report stocksontop,ugurdalgictr - Skorzz - 2024-05-03 18:28

(2024-05-03 17:56)stocksontop Wrote:  I assure you that any contact made was unintentional.
This was my first 40 minute on the map I was not fully familiarized.

At 9:40 You said I tried to make you crash on the corner when that was completely unintentional and I had apologized + wasn't fully familiarized with the map, your car didn't seem too badly damaged (and you also could've asked for a pitstop)
11:23 There's honestly no need to cry over such minor touches like that it happens in games like these.
13:28 That was just a unpredictable move from your end I was going to go from the left and pit maneuverer you but clearly that wasn't the case and again it was unintentional as you can see in the MPR you weren't directly hit from the back it was more near side rear bumper.

Yes I should be more careful but you need to communicate better and find better ways to sort things out instead of getting mad at person who has apologized for their mistake
Normally I don't bother with the forum in such cases, but I reported you for constantly using the word "cry" to me, apologizing does not change anything. I don't care if it's your first 40 minutes and you're not familiar with the map. You should have driven as a civilian.

RE: Report stocksontop,ugurdalgictr - ugurdalgictr - 2024-05-03 18:53

Hello man, I was in the chase for a very short time.
I'm surprised you reported me.. ?

Status: Investigation Process. Updated by: Dale. - Dale - 2024-05-06 16:24

This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

RE: Report stocksontop,ugurdalgictr - Dale - 2024-05-06 16:55

Hello,

Thank you for the report, this is what I've found.

from what I can see stocksontop's copping isn't really a issue, here's why:

9:40 - although the hit was bad, they were braking and turning round the bend on a tighter way round, whilst you were wide, perhaps they were trying to go for a PIT on the corner, and misjudged, but they said Sorry straight away. which you took issue with anyway.

11:23 - I'd be surprised if any paint came off the car with this, although by looks of things it looks like they thought you may continue straight rather than turn. but again this was barely a tap.

12:18- this one you were heading round the bend and when you turned to do U-turn it actually caused the rear end of your car to go into their path, which caused the hit, also I believe lag was involved as the way the cars hit you shouldn't have spun as much as you did.

then we get onto ugurdalgictr.

13:23 - this was a bad hit which should have been easily avoidable, it was at a bend so ugurdalgictr should have been braking to go round the corner, not speeding up eventually hitting you.

as such this is what's happening.

stocksontop, I'm not going to give a official warning, but will mention here to just hang back from suspects a little more to avoid accidental hits.

ugurdalgictr, has been given a warning as this was totally avoidable and shouldn't of happened.

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.