[TC] Gaming Forums
+ Reckless driving (Report Archived by Luke™) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: + Reckless driving (Report Archived by Luke™) (/showthread.php?tid=37946)

+ Reckless driving (Report Archived by Luke™) - TKGX - 2024-05-05 16:00

Your LFS Username: TKGX

Their LFS Username(s): Elecks
Their In-game Nickname(s): Kick.com/strxggle

Incident Information
Date of Incident: 05 May 2024
Time of Incident: About 18:30 GMT +3

Description of Incident (Include Timestamps):
15:34:00 Nearly hits me while going highway with 2 lanes. Near miss.
15:47:00 After failed attempt to hit me, he hit another guy causing him to crash.
22:02:03 He steered into me again going 2 lane road with clear road markings. Purely intentional.
22:43:00 He blocked suspect from overtaking him causing suspect to hit barrier, flip and lose chase.
There was no " Sorry" or any acceptance of fault in any scenario atleast that I'm aware of.
There may have been more crashes that I am not aware that could be found in MPR.

Description of your conversation with this user(s) about their conduct, including their reaction to your messages:
When i mentioned that he hit me he blamed on me that I hit him instead of accepting the obvious that he went into me.
(Couldnt attach MPR to the side. (File too big)

Evidence
Replay / Screenshot Link(s): https://www.mediafire.com/file/ufopyctvou26h7y/hit+2x+when+overtaking.mpr/file

Confirmation
Do you confirm that your User Report meets all standards outlined in the User Report Information thread? Yes

RE: Reckless driving - BP - 2024-05-05 16:17

You have used the old User Reporting template. I assume you saved the template to your device at some point. I would recommend copying the template directly from the Information thread every time you wish to make a report. Please edit your thread so it complies with the format that we wish for players to use.

RE: Reckless driving - TKGX - 2024-05-05 17:33

(2024-05-05 16:17)BP Wrote:  You have used the old User Reporting template. I assume you saved the template to your device at some point. I would recommend copying the template directly from the Information thread every time you wish to make a report. Please edit your thread so it complies with the format that we wish for players to use.

Yeah, my fault there, was not aware of the new changes. I edited it to the new template.

RE: Reckless driving - BP - 2024-05-05 17:38

Much appreciated! Someone will look into this soon.

Status: Investigation Process. Updated by: Luke™. - Luke™ - 2024-05-06 10:56

This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

Thank you for your report,

I have reviewed the replay and found the following:

15:34 - a bit of a non-incident. No real damage to either cars. A quick 'sry' would have been fine here, but even then it's nothing bad. No way to tell if this was malicious as could have just been inattentive driving.

15:47 - both drivers are driving poorly, Elecks and the driver undertaking him. 2 incidents in a short amount of time. Doubtful that it is on purpose, Elecks seems to be oblivious of their surroundings.

22:02 - looks like a purposeful attempt to cause a crash. This picture of their behaviour is building up.

22:43 - causes a car who is overtaking on purpose to crash. They failed to give way to sirens.

-----

This user is relatively experienced with over 70 hours and nearly 3000km. They do not have a record of such behaviour.

I am going to give this user a strong confirmable warning. The next time they are online, they will have to confirm they have read it. Further instances of this behaviour will result in a ban.

Have a good monday!

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.