[TC] Gaming Forums
+ shab smokey and sellman (Report Archived by Vilix) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: + shab smokey and sellman (Report Archived by Vilix) (/showthread.php?tid=37969)

+ shab smokey and sellman (Report Archived by Vilix) - Enes Uzun - 2024-05-10 01:05

Users Involved

Your LFS Username: Enes_Uzun

Their LFS Username(s): SHAB-K , korner966 , racing101
Their In-game Nickname(s): [COP] SHAB K. , #966 S.Sellman , SMOKEY

Incident Information

Date of Incident: 09.05.2024
Time of Incident: 22:00 GMT.

Description of Incident (Include Timestamps):
19:40 he's going backwards in reverse, I hit him and he starts a chase. (He gives up the chase after complaining to petsu)
40:00 He's coming to write a fine and I want to start a chase. (rule 4.6a and 4.6b)
40:50 smokey is blocking my way and preventing me from escaping. (rule 1.5)
41:20 he blocks my way again and asks me why I hit him.
41:53 I tell him that he violated the rules while running away from the police and he hits me and runs away.
48:40 Sellman drifts in the wrong way and hits me
(2nd mpr) 24:20 Claims I was speeding at 120km/h and stops me (he hits me while slowing down to stop and doesn't apologize)
Description of your conversation with this user(s) about their conduct, including their reaction to your messages: Smokey ran away from the server, shab said he didn't make a mistake and sellman said he didn't know what the wrong way was

Evidence

Replay / Screenshot Link(s):
https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fo/ph6w3l30avg2fimnvby10/AP1PsTYO6B25ymlwptS3A74?rlkey=dp6zcdv8zmg1umtsukf6lay46&st=oyv05bem&dl=0

Confirmation

Do you confirm that your User Report meets all standards outlined in the User Report Information thread? Yes

Status: Investigation Process. Updated by: Vilix. - Vilix - 2024-05-10 11:07

This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

RE: shab smokey and sellman - Vilix - 2024-05-11 11:46

Hello and thank you for your patience,

MPR 1:

19:40 SHAB-K should not be reversing on HW1, I think he was trying to pull into the small gap in the corner. SHAB-K is definitely responsible for the crash, and him starting a chase and not replying to your messages doesn't help his case.

38:20 Enes_Uzun is crashed by SHAB-K who was U-turning. SHAB-K apologizes, but Enes_Uzun immediately begins yelling at him to give money for causing an accident, all in caps lock. After which, SHAB-K does donate the money as an apology.

40:00 SHAB-K initiates a chase to fine for illegal parking, but Enes_Uzun reverses back into the cop causing a collision which then escalates into a chase.

40:20 Enes_Uzun begins insulting SHAB-K in all caps once again, he should not resort to insults, not a very productive way to settle a conflict.

40:50 racing101 should definitely not be interfering with a chase by parking right in front of the suspect both at 40:50 and 41:30.

41:57 racing101 deliberately overtakes the chase and crashes into you, then drives away and eventually disconnects.

48:40 korner966 crashes into you while drifting wrong way, doesn't apologize.

MPR 2:

23:50 SHAB-K was sitting in the road after a crash, but Enes_Uzun decides to type in full caps lock for SHAB-K to stop blocking the road which is simply excessive and unnecessary.

24:20 Enes_Uzun is speeding up to 131km/h, and then proceeds to brake in front of SHAB-K with full brake force. I don't really know what the point of this was because he was clearly behind you and you did not have to do a full emergency brake right there. This is followed by more toxic and pointless messages from Enes_Uzun.

For the instances listed above:

SHAB-K will receive a confirmable warning for reversing on HW1 with a failure to apologize when causing an accident, and attempt to chase the person he collided with.

As a result of previous history with rule-breaking, racing101 will receive a 90 day ban for interfering with a chase, intentionally blocking a suspect during a police stop and intentionally colliding with the suspect.

korner966 is a brand new player, so they will receive a confirmable warning to inform them to read the rules and apologize for any crashes.

As a result of previous history with toxic and negative behavior, Enes_Uzun will receive a 7 day ban for insulting other players, instigating a conflict and overall having a poor attitude towards others.

Good day,
Vilix

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.