[TC] Gaming Forums
+ a question from i hate this game (Unban Request Granted by Chuck) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Unban Requests (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+----- Forum: Unban Requests - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=36)
+----- Thread: + a question from i hate this game (Unban Request Granted by Chuck) (/showthread.php?tid=37983)

+ a question from i hate this game (Unban Request Granted by Chuck) - zecky - 2024-05-13 11:46

https://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=37206
https://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=37244
I ask you to read

username: i hate this game

the management team announced that they found enough evidence to link the ekmedia account to the i hate this game account
and they said it can't be challenged

I use this account and no one else has used it except me, it has not been used for any other purpose other than what I said in the previous two threads, I have been honest with you I think I have proved that I am not ekmedia...

if this account (i hate this game) will be banned according to your policies, can I get a new clean account and play on your servers?

((I ask you please do not lock the topic immediately at least I should have the right of reply ))

RE: a question from i hate this game - BP - 2024-05-17 05:04

We continue to believe you are ekmedia or at least heavily affiliated with ekmedia.

Please write a reply here:
- Explain your relationship with ekmedia.
- Explain why we may reasonably think you are either ekmedia or affiliated with ekmedia.

It would not make sense for us to give you permission to use another account until this is clarified.

You absolutely must be honest here. If we believe there is dishonesty, we will close the thread again and the matter will be closed permanently.

BP

RE: a question from i hate this game - zecky - 2024-05-17 19:33

Explain your relationship with ekmedia.

Ekmedia was my old teammate, I know him from Dream Chaser.
His nickname was dchaser'emr
I earned in-game money from my ekmedia account to buy myself a license
and i bought "i hate this game" account by selling my in-game earnings to lizardk “17 Mar 2023”
If I remember correctly, he left us after some disagreements within the team.

Explain why we may reasonably think you are either ekmedia or affiliated with ekmedia.

1. Both accounts were logged in from the same ip address, (I logged into his account to make money, this is obvious, but he may have logged into mine once)

2. giving contradictory answers in-game and on the forum, for example answering “no” to the question “Do you know Ekmadia?” in-game (at that moment I couldn't take you seriously because I just wanted to play the game)

3.I said I didn't know what Ekmedia was doing and I shared with you a discussion I had with dmrzn (I later learned why Ekmedia was banned) (this might have made you a little suspicious that I might be the one who shared dmrzn's information and photos, but I am not that person and I can prove it. dmrzn knows me and knows that I am not the one who shared his photos, no matter how much I dislike him)

4. Being arrogant and thinking that I am 100% right and not listening to the other side's "yours" demands and providing you with a lot of evidence to prove that I am not ekmedia (you may have thought of this as guilt psychology)

5. using different nicknames in-game like çiçek abbas or asabı bozuk adam (this may have given you the suspicion that I may be fake)

RE: a question from i hate this game - BP - 2024-05-17 20:48

OK also please list all LFS accounts that you currently have access to.

Please also list who has access to your accounts.

RE: a question from i hate this game - zecky - 2024-05-17 20:55

I currently only have access to my i hate this game account
and no one but me has access to i hate this game account.

RE: a question from i hate this game - BP - 2024-05-17 20:58

Someone will respond with the verdict at a later time. This might take a while as this is a low priority case.

Thank you

RE: a question from i hate this game - Chuck - 2024-05-19 11:45

Hello,
after some internal discussions, we have found that there is too much doubt to uphold the account link with ekmedia. Therefore, we will consider those accounts as no longer linked and you will be able to continue playing with the "i hate this game" account.

Status: Completed. Updated by Chuck. - Chuck - 2024-05-19 11:45

Unban Request Granted
Your account will be unbanned shortly. Please ensure you read our rules prior to your return to our servers.