[TC] Gaming Forums
+ For my Discord ban (Unban Request Granted by BP) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Unban Requests (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+----- Forum: Unban Requests - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=36)
+----- Thread: + For my Discord ban (Unban Request Granted by BP) (/showthread.php?tid=38018)

+ For my Discord ban (Unban Request Granted by BP) - emrecansmsk - 2024-05-21 19:59

Your Discord Username: doeda.lfs

Time & Date of Incident: I can't remember

Replay / Screenshot Link: I can't remember
Replay Timestamps: I can't remember

Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: First of all, I regret the disrespect I have shown towards the admin and I would like to apologize. If I remember correctly, I disrespected the admin named BP. Actually, this was not my intention from the beginning. I wanted to convey through the Discord channel that the actions of a police officer during a chase were very harsh and that this was not normal. After the admin found this normal, I got angry and committed some bad behavior. Every person has a limit point. I was at this point too and was removed from the discord channel because of my actions. My intention was not to offend anyone, upset anyone, or use bad words.

I wanted to express my regret about this issue and request that the penalty be lifted. I would like to apologize to anyone I have offended or upset in the Discord channel, including the admins and other players. (Even though I have never disrespected anyone except this incident)

RE: For my Discord ban - BP - 2024-05-21 21:03

Thank you

Unban Request Granted